The F.A Cup Thread

he really isnt fantastic. kyle walker and certainly martin kelly are more likely to make that position theirs. Kelly has actually displaced the current first choice England rightback from that position at his own club

Yeah..he is really bad and of course there is Kyle walker and Kelly that are 10x better.

And he shouldn't even be given a chance. Awful game by Richards.

He knows exactly what he is doing, dont defend him or he will keep doing it.
you are not one to raise a case about trolling

at either rate, mancini simply needs to change the mentality of his side rather than saying they are tired and needing new players

he isnt trolling at all since mancini said he needs to spend again in the summer....

After readin that post i dont think i can take you seriously in this thread. You seem to hate City pretty much.

You think Joss posted that as an advice? It was clearly a digg at Mancinis spending. He knows exactly that we aren't going to buy 11 superstars. Why should we? This season is going pretty good. Maybe Joss is a bit bitter?

Arsenal wasted a few cups in the recent weeks..

Last edited:
Yeah..he is really bad and of course there is Kyle walker and Kelly that are 10x better.

And he shouldn't even be given a chance. Awful game by Richards.

You know **** well Mike didn't mean that. You've just got a tinted Manchester City view. If Richards was preforming consistently well, he would of course get a chance to play for England.. but because of injuries and him still being young, he hasn't been able to do that. You really need to grow up and accept other view points.

After readin that post i dont think i can take you seriously in this thread. You seem to hate City pretty much.

You think Joss posted that as an advice? It was clearly a digg at Mancinis spending. He knows exactly that we aren't gonig to buy 11 superstars.
would love to know how you came to that conclusion

unconvincing win from city, still through to the semis. wondering at what point he will really let the side f the leash, only silva seemed determined in driving the side forward, apart from tevez as usual, wh didnt have a great game by his standards

would love to know how you came to that conclusion

unconvincing win from city, still through to the semis. wondering at what point he will really let the side f the leash, only silva seemed determined in driving the side forward, apart from tevez as usual, wh didnt have a great game by his standards

You dont give Richards any chance to prove himself. He might not cement a place in the national team. But he is worth a call-up to prove himself.

He was recently our player of the month. He has been fantastic and Mancini is helping him.
Tbh..i dont see Walker or Kelly as any better right backs. Anyways..

I dont give a f*ck if he is an england righ back..but that he plays well for City. And he is doing it.
I watched the game and City dominated it clearly. Only the last 10 minutes Reading was the better team.

I didn't see many goal scoring chances from Reading...maybe 2? We had much more and dominated the game.

city look laboured at time, and almost restricted, but that latter bit is mancini. he is a 1-0 manager, he likes clean sheets. everyone an them you might take a team apart, but clean sheets are his priority and the way he sets up his side reflects that

You dont give Richards any chance to prove himself. He might not cement a place in the national team. But he is worth a call-up to prove himself.

He was recently our player of the month. He has been fantastic and Mancini is helping him.

I dont give a f*ck if he is an england righ back..but that he plays well for City. And he is doing it.
I watched the game and City dominated it clearly. Only the last 10 minutes Reading was the better team.

I didn't see many goal scoring chances from Reading...maybe 2? We had much more and dominated the game.

My god.

Our squad costed about 5M, yours costed Over 100M. We're the underdogs, vs a Manchester City team who are challenging for a top 4 Finish, when we're challenge for a 6th place in a league below. And you only scored from a Corner Vs. a team with a Reserve keeper in goal and 2 midfielders in defence.

Don't worry, if you don't win the FA Cup, i'm sure Real Madrid will win something.. :S

My god.

Our squad costed about 5M, yours costed Over 100M. We're the underdogs, vs a Manchester City team who are challenging for a top 4 Finish, when we're challenge for a 6th place in a league below. And you only scored from a Corner Vs. a team with a Reserve keeper in goal and 2 midfielders in defence.

Don't worry, if you don't win the FA Cup, i'm sure Real Madrid will win something.. :S

So just because our squad costs over 100m more than yours means that we should win with a bigger margin? No....some credit to you...but you weren't really dangerous in any part of the game IMO.

If ´Mancini was an attacking manager, then i think the game could ha´ve ended with an bigger margin. But Mancini builds from the defence first. I believe next season we will be stronger in the attack, The defense already looks good.

I think Mancini will add in the summer a few more attacking options. And not change the defence so much...expect an left back of course. We will be serious title contenders.

And Manchester United fans will have their knees shaking ;) I already smell some fear from the United basement. :)

And with real madrid...we only have a chance to win the CL and copa...but i think we will lose to Barca and this will be another trophyless year :( Barca will win the la Liga.

So just because our squad costs over 100m more than yours means that we should win with a bigger margin? No....some credit to you...but you weren't really dangerous in any part of the game IMO.

If ´Mancini was an attacking manager, then i think the game could ha´ve ended with an bigger margin. But Mancini builds from the defence first. I believe next season we will be stronger in the attack, The defense already looks good.

I think Mancini will add in the summer a few more attacking options. And not change the defence so much...expect an left back of course. We will be serious title contenders.

And Manchester United fans will have their knees shaking ;) I already smell some fear from the United basement. :)

Yes.

Ever seen them actually play?

You need to calm down, stop making stupid accusations and stop being so defensive.

And with real madrid...we only have a chance to win the CL and copa...but i think we will lose to Barca and this will be another trophyless year :( Barca will win the la Liga.

a bit off topic but what the **** is that dodgy link in your sig - i keep clicking it by mistake and its really ******* me off

Totally. Out of the past 10 derbies, Man Utd have won 7, Man City have won 2. And they were both in the 2007-2008 season.
Man City are the one's shaking.

Ever seen them actually play?

You need to calm down, stop making stupid accusations and stop being so defensive.

Ye..i have seen them play. It's just my opinion. You are a spurs fan so of course you think Walker is the best...and it's not wrong if you have an opinion.

Your right...we won, why should i be defensive :D

With no disrespect to Reading intended... if Manchester City are spending as much as they are, Reading FC should not be a challenge at all for City and they should be winning this game comfortably.. seeing as they're at home. I watched the first half and City looked absolutely ****, the only player who looked like he actually wanted to win was David Silva. If I were paying 11 players over 100k a week, I'd expect them all to be wanting to win and do their 100% best as much as possible.

a bit off topic but what the **** is that dodgy link in your sig - i keep clicking it by mistake and its really ******* me off

It's a link?
Just ignore it and look at the Eminem image.

Didn't see the Arsenal tie, was out for a camping trip in Cadiz with f&f, but well I knew that Arsenal didn't have the mentality nor do they have a leader. Wenger's tactics in the game might be decent aesthetically but defining a squad to use their talents and being such a w***er to the media sets no example to the squadra. I just don't think the **** ups in defense will be solved by Wenger and I feel for the talent that is being wasted.

Totally. Out of the past 10 derbies, Man Utd have won 7, Man City have won 2. And they were both in the 2007-2008 season.
Man City are the one's shaking.

Im talking about the future my friend ;)

@ Jay Pricey

You should have watched the second half mate ;)

I do feel a bit sorry for City fans tbh.

They spend hundreds of millions on players, mostly strikers yet they play poor counter attacking football and generally seem to scrape through games by the individual talent of Tevez/Silva. You won't win much playing like that.