The FA Cup Final 2012: Chelsea vs Liverpool - May 5th KO 5:15

• Thread starter Thread starter Steve*
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 143
  • Views Views 15K
Now I want to bring this up and hopefully lets have a proper discussion about it without any abuse. People believe i have an agenda against Liverpool fans which isen't the case. I purely have certain things which i dislike about Hillsborough and Heysel and they way blames were placed on people other than themselves. Now this is from a proper Liverpool forum so its all genuine, i will post the OP and then some of the replies by fellow Liverpool fans at the game, this may be surprising to some but not to others.

I have no idea what was going on - can only assume it was some scallies trying to get better seats - but the amount of fighting going on amongst our owns fans during the first half was a disgrace, and an embarrassment.

On the front rows of both sections I saw fights breaking out. I felt sorry for one older guy in about the 3rd row who seemed to be asking some of them to sit down so his small grandson could see the game. This commotion must have gone on for at least half an hour and was a real distraction to the game. It ended up with a load of stewards turning up and disrupting people's views even further.

At one point, some guy in front of us literally climbed back over 3-4 rows to confront someone behind him. I was that distracted by this that I missed the build up to Chelsea's 1st goal - just noticed Ramires running through on goal.

The grandfather and his grandson ended up leaving after the kid was elbowed in the head - he left in tears.

This then resulted in an absurd amount of stewards/police on the entrance to the block. My own lad was nearly refused entry back into the area after going the toilet cos he never had his ticket on him (I had it).

Disgusting. I didn't see that as I was in 513 but based on what I saw down in the bar area I can believe it.

I almost got into a fight at half time with some ******* scallies literally barging people out of way to get the front of the bar queue and then kicking off with the staff for not serving them.

Not sure where these ******* come from but we have some proper ******* pond life following our club on away days sadly.

The number of men pushing women out of the way to get into the ladies' toilets was a bit rubbish. I don't mind men using the facilities, as there aren't enough for you lot at Wembley. But still, not need to beat women down to take a ****. Fighting among our supporters doesn't surprise me. Try going to the away games.

Had a small disagreement take place on our row (Block 505). We had a family sitting next to us, and one of their party had their ticket stolen outside, so things got a bit heated when a bloke turned up with the ticket. It ended up with a few of them being taken below by the stewards, and the family members returning, along with the lad who'd had his ticket stolen.

I got same feel to the atmosphere as I did in Athens.

It was quite prickly to be truthful. The semi was great as there was a real party feel to it but Saturday seemed to be populated by angry kids and shithouse fans.

We were in 515 and it kicked off there as well. Some real knobs slaughtering the players non-stop until eventually one of us told them to support the team and they then turned on us. Got some help from the lads behind us and they finally shut the **** up.

Then some guy was playing up at the rows in front who were standing (everyone was of course) and his son couldn't see. He then launched a pie that whacked one of the guys on the side of his head and it turned nasty.

Wasn't a great atmosphere, far too many cockney speakers by me who were mouthy and ****** off as soon as the final whistle blew

Forum taken from: Wembley - Block 511 - The Liverpool Way

Also this taken from Facebook from someone i know:
This is a picture of a friend of mine who was going home from Wembley on saturday and was attacked and robbed by a group of scousers. He gave me permission to use the picture but wants his name with held. This was a cowardly attack on a truely good friend and a top bloke.
View attachment 244505

Now before this goes any further I know its is a minority of fans but there is a running theme with these sort of things and Liverpool but they always seem to be the victims. I'll tell you who the victims are, the victims are the ones who were forced to leave early and the the families of the dead. This only really echo's my recent thoughts on the club which I was shot down for and called "disrespectful". My main concern is that another Hillsborough/Heysel disaster could very well happen again with this type of behavior and it will be the innocent people and families which will be effected and someone else blamed. I take the point before people start that my club have done very stupid/disrespectful things and all teams fans do but my point is that this is a running theme with this club. I am not intending to offend anyone but just pointing out things which do need to be aired and sorted but I know it will not.

Last edited:
It's a song ******* Robson and Jerome covered, i know they don't use that version but how gay can you get seriously!!!! Granted god save the queen is poor but so is that!!!

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/announcements-please-read/47630-stop-using-gay-negative.html

Also, it's my opinion.. I've been in a stadium listening to YNWA and I've been in a stadium listening to God Save the Queen... I know which one actually made me feel passionate about who I was supporting.

I'm not arguing for it as our national anthem, that's retarded.. Just that God save the queen is terrible.

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/announcements-please-read/47630-stop-using-gay-negative.html

Also, it's my opinion.. I've been in a stadium listening to YNWA and I've been in a stadium listening to God Save the Queen... I know which one actually made me feel passionate about who I was supporting.

I'm not arguing for it as our national anthem, that's retarded.. Just that God save the queen is terrible.

I have used it once lol, and it can be used in both ways. I admit God save the queen is poor but its like asking who is more attractive Susan Boyle or Paul Potts!!!

Hate our national anthem with a passion, it is not about the monarchy it is about our country, end of.

Back