The False Counter FM14 Tactic by Passion4FM(Domestic double with Inter first season)

This tactic is awesome. I am using this killer destroyer tactic with my Southampton. i bought only one defender. at the start of the season i defeated Chelsea 2-5 awayyy :). mourinho now dislikes me very veryy baaad :).

by the way i used a lot of tactics like zero sea's raikans etc. don't like me, hate me, but this tactic is simply the best.

View attachment 389241

This tactic is awesome. I am using this killer destroyer tactic with my Southampton. i bought only one defender. at the start of the season i defeated Chelsea 2-5 awayyy :). mourinho now dislikes me very veryy baaad :).

by the way i used a lot of tactics like zero sea's raikans etc. don't like me, hate me, but this tactic is simply the best.

View attachment 568527

some tactics work better for some than for others ;) might be the other tactics you mention perform better for someone else, but this one right here is definetly killer.

let me know how you get on with southampton!

I'm using this with Leeds and I seem to let a **** of a lot of goals in. My GK I admit is a rather bad (Banuz from Barca) but the back 4 isn't too bad but can't seem to defend. Past 2 games I've just conceded a goal 90+ mins as they seem to give up after 80. Any ideas?

I'm using this with Leeds and I seem to let a **** of a lot of goals in. My GK I admit is a rather bad (Banuz from Barca) but the back 4 isn't too bad but can't seem to defend. Past 2 games I've just conceded a goal 90+ mins as they seem to give up after 80. Any ideas?

do you have screenshots of them? whats the fluidity and your match prep? how do you seem to concede?

do you have screenshots of them? whats the fluidity and your match prep? how do you seem to concede?

I got sacked after loosing 3 on a trot of 6-0 5-0 1-0. I've started another save now trying my own tactic but I will have this being trained as well. I think it was 50/50 on the team + the tactics. I conceded a fair few from the wings and cutting in plus corners I struggled on.

I got sacked after loosing 3 on a trot of 6-0 5-0 1-0. I've started another save now trying my own tactic but I will have this being trained as well. I think it was 50/50 on the team + the tactics. I conceded a fair few from the wings and cutting in plus corners I struggled on.

oh too bad. i assure you it's a great tactic that will work. i've also received some feedback that the tactic might not be correct one as the download file, so try deleting your cache and redownloading it for the correct file, so all intsructions etc are in place.

50/50 isn't great but it shouldnt produce results as bad as that. maybe your team just wasnt a good fit for the tactic? i'll try leeds myself and see how it goes. it works well in championship i've tested it with yeovil and im in 2nd after 25 games so it works ;)