The Feevah - 4-2-3-1 - 26 CS - Great Goal Diffrence - Patch 14.2 - Testers Needed

TheWibe

Reaction score
The Feevah - 4-2-3-1 - Patch 14.2.2 - Bombardment

The Feevah
Patch :
Updated with Jassar's corner setup!

First Season With PS
V - More results at the buttom!

League champions --- 19 Clean sheets in the league

View attachment 432124 View attachment 432061

Semi Finals in europa League ( Barcelona??? ) Lost on penalty
View attachment 432069 View attachment 432067

Second Season With PSV - Using the New Top Team Tactic

League champions, Super cup, Dutch cup and quarter final in CL
View attachment 428735 View attachment 428734 View attachment 428733 View attachment 428732

First Season With Chelsea -
More SS at the bottom!

Won Premier leugue, Supercup and FA Cup
-
View attachment 431672View attachment 431671View attachment 431670View attachment 431669View attachment 431668

First Season with Derby -Using The feevah - Lower league
because of alot of injuries at the end of the season, with the likes of ( will huges 3M, Paul cotts 3m )
I got a few more draws and losses.. but with that said. Im pretty happy with how it turned out :)

View attachment 429328 View attachment 429327

The Formation

If to compare the tactic to a IRL one, I would say Jurgen klopps Borussia Dortmund.. Not saying its an exact copy of it. but some of the same philosophys. compact defensive pressure with fast switch to attack..

The Formations under is what I tried to implement in the tactic. with the LB moving to LW, and the LW moving to some kind of an "Shadow Striker"

(Offensive) (Defensive) (In Game)
View attachment 432331 View attachment 432328 View attachment 432326

Player Roles explained

GK :
Nothing spesial other then Passing short to the defenders. So the team can start from the back..

CD : Nothing spesial here either other then short passing

LB : An offensive Back that will work his way up the field when the team switch from defence to attack

RB : An Defencive Back that will mainly stay down with the 2 CD's to form a back 3 when the team attack's

DM : This is the WALL and SUPPORT. they will sit deep ( but also press the attackers ) when the team Defend. And moving forward when the team attack.
Mainly to support the more creative players up front, but some times, try a goal for themself

LW : As mention, the "shadow striker". your inside forward. As the striker is more of a central goal threat. This guy will terrorise the defence with runs in behind them! So often if the striker just cant reach the cross, this guy will be there to do the job..! So, some great finishing skills is more then welcome..

OM : This is mabe your most creative player.. An advanced playmaker that will Create chances for the team, but also having some goals.. Runs ALOT during matches.. So good Work rate and Stamina here.

RW : This guy will Run up and down the right side, Feeding the " 2 strikers "
with crosses.

ST :
Your Main source of goals. an advanced forward that will get the job done! hees allways first out of the mid field. and often seen given the ball in 1v1 with the GK

Training

Pre Season
View attachment 431877

During Season
View attachment 431876

Keep the match training on 50% until the Tactic's are fluid

Individual : Hard ( normal if the player playes every game )

GK = Goalkeeper
FB = Full Back
DC = Central Defender
DM = Box To Box
LW = Inside Forward
RW = Winger
AMC = Advanced Playmaker
ST = Advanced Forward

No OI

Player Filter

The-Feevah-Player-Filter.pft

Team talks

What You prefer, I use My Assistant Manager

Top Team recommended : Roberto Fresnedoso (Atletico madrid)

Lower rated team : Try aim for high Man managing, motivation and determination

Results

More to Come

So Unlucky
View attachment 432278 View attachment 432067View attachment 431858View attachment 431857View attachment 431853View attachment 431661View attachment 431660View attachment 431659View attachment 431658View attachment 431657View attachment 431656 View attachment 430495

Results from others - Thanks alot for the replies

View attachment 479227View attachment 479228View attachment 479230

Ok, i have finished my season, here are the results. I started using the main tactic from the Dundee Utd game at top of first fixture screen. (I had 2 europa league games but lost both 2-0, 2-1 so not including them). I always started with the main tactic but switched at half time if things were not going my way.

For the first time ever in any FM, i have gone a full league season unbeaten. I drew a few games and lost in the league cup final, but very impressed with the results. I am now looking to bring in a few DM's as i only have CM's that i am retraining. Anyway :wub: this tactic, big thumbs up!!

View attachment 479448

17 x 0. Great!!!!!!!!!!!!! In the Pre Season

Just finished my first season as Man United with this tactic. Didn't even have the proper players in DM (using guys like Phil Jones and Fellaini most of the time), but still won every single title.

The tactic is really good. What impresses me the most about the tactic is the defensive display. I only played with the super favorite tactic, nothing else. The goal difference was not insane, it was decent. But the defensive record, holy ****. I simply don't concede goals from anything else but the opponents set pieces (corners/free kicks/penalties).

Unfortunately I don't have screenshots, because I quickly forwarded to the 2nd season after finishing the first, so you'll just have to take my word for it (I have written more than a few lengthy reviews on this forum). But this is seriously my favourite as of now, and I won't be changing a tactic before a new patch release.

Thanks for sharing this with us, TheWibe.

PS. This thread deserves 5star, too bad most people prefer a 4231 with central mifielders (and not defensive). Because they are surely missing out on one of the best defensive tactics you can find around. Please, note that I'm playing with a strong side (Manchester United).

Cheers Wibe boy! :D

I won the double 1st season with Feyenoord using the "original combination" of the three tactics, so great season :D
Pelle was the topscorer of both the League and the Cup, he's 28 though so maybe I can make some money selling him this or next summer. I'll show you some screens of my best players:

The leader of my defence
View attachment 484712

The topscorer
View attachment 484714

A BEAST, 'nuff said
View attachment 484716

Surprisingly great season for him, even if he wasn't even a first choice
View attachment 484717

Simply great as the shadow striker on the left
View attachment 484718

Awesome amount of assists
View attachment 484719

However, I did very bad in the Europa League, losing in the final 32 against Udinese, an average team. But overall a great season, indeed! :D

For 2014/15 I'm planning to change my tactics, because I know the annoying AI will counter the old ones. I'll give a try to your HOME-AWAY top team combination, probably with one of Jassar's too. ;)
View attachment 488315View attachment 488317View attachment 488318View attachment 488321View attachment 488325

This is my first season as Werder Bremen in 2nd Bundesliga. I ran out champions and also won the German Cup. My 2 main strikers were not prolific but all my goals came from all over the pitch. One match I lost I put the screenie up, I got 2 red cards and an injury while the other team got a red card too, one of my players got the red card recinded thank god. I broke the record for ammount of points in 1 season.

I started the season using the standard tactic, but after a the tactics became fluid, i started every game with the super favourite and and the goals started flowing at that point.

So where do i go from here? Well, I have been linked to a load od Premier league clubs who may lose thier managers, I have also applied for the Shalke and Bayern jobs. I do think i will end up staying where I am and building on the success i have already brought to Bremen. Updates to follow.
27xmd89.png

Of the many tactics that I've tried so far this year, this is definitely the best.
I'm realli loving it! Hail to its creator! ^^)
Download Link

To make it easy for you guys ive made 3 tactics. but there is only 1 change in each of the 2
( underdog = Counter ) and ( super favorite = Unticked "Work ball into box )

I Recommend to start each match with the Main tactic!
And then see how the first 30 min turns out.. You might want to change it earlier with the Underdog or even at the start of the match, if facing a High Rated Team

If your Your team cant retain possesion/Not creating chances.. then switch to the underdog

If your team are Creating alot of chances and keeping possesion, but not scoring goals..
then switch to the Super Fav

-The main! when your favorite or expect to dominate posession

The-Feevah-14.2-Jassar-Setpiece.tac

-The "The Super Favorite" Version! Use this At Home! When you cant win against lower rated teams

The-Feevah-Super-Favorit.tac

-The underdog! when your underdog or do not expect to dominate posession

The Feevah - Underdog

The Feevah - Lower league

Because the main version requires more Creative/ better players I made this for the lower leagues, and Im pretty happy with how it works

The-Feevah-14.2-Lower-League.tac

The Feevah - Top Team ( Home and Away )

Top-Team-Home-The-Feevah.tac

Top-Team-Away-The-Feevah.tac

Last edited:
Have you even finished a season with this tactic? Or did you just play 10 games and then go post it on this site? :p

In addition to more screenshots, I would recommend you to write a few words about what kind of football you're trying to emulate; if you want testers.

Have you even finished a season with this tactic? Or did you just play 10 games and then go post it on this site? :p

In addition to more screenshots, I would recommend you to write a few words about what kind of football you're trying to emulate; if you want testers.

no, hehe. its kind of work in progress here. so mabe a bit too early to get exited. but im soon done with my 1st season with PSV.

And thanks for the advice. will try to make the Thread a bit more Interresting to read :)

How about A SS from my last game against 2nd Place AZ, and then I finish the thread after the season Is Done :p

View attachment 432225

Last edited:
Does the 4231 work well as a home game tactic as well? Or will you be scoring less?

I might give it a shot if you (honestly) have gotten good results with it.

Does the 4231 work well as a home game tactic as well? Or will you be scoring less?

I might give it a shot if you (honestly) have gotten good results with it.

Works best At home, tend to use the underdog tactic away from home im not sure to keep possesion. like away against the top teams..

3 matches left + europa league semi finals agains Barcelona of all teams.. dont exepct to reach the final really. But Im really happy to Cap the league title by a mile

Haha, Lost the first game at home 2-0 to barcelona. couse I forgot to change to the Underdog version

At Camp nou were 2-0 up in Extra time. Going for glory!! :D

View attachment 432154

The season is now Finnished :)

View attachment 432116

Ok the First page is now Updated.. think im gonna make some SS of the training, both team and induvidual..

But also gonna Try it with a another team. in case I was just really "Lucky" :p

So gonna try with Chelsea first I think and then Shalke or Napoli or something

4 Games played with chelsea, 5 goals conceeded on Defensive corners!!

Really need a new defensive corner set up..!!

Any Advice?

The set pieces from jassar are the best i think.
http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/shar...read***********************jassar*******.html

I think i will start another test, a few key players out for 6months like ben arfa,tiote,krul and some stupid choice. Lack of sleep...

Thx for the advice :) I did change it too. and it worked!! so far, but played 6 and conceeded 2 so

Ye, not as fun with newcastle without ben arfa :p

Will post some results from Chelsea after I get some sleep :) Won all matches exept 1 loss in pre season against lazio, nearly all my players were on international.. But the next match is Man City on etihad. so I do expect my first loss..

Last edited: