The Feevah - 4-2-3-1 - 26 CS - Great Goal Diffrence - Patch 14.2 - Testers Needed

I'm a big fan of the 4231, and as of right now there are only 1 (Jassar's Impossible) that actually works for a team that is not top notch. So I might give yours a shot, as both an away and home tactic.

What is the football like? Is it attacking/defensive? Who's the one scoring the goals? :)

I'm a big fan of the 4231, and as of right now there are only 1 (Jassar's Impossible) that actually works for a team that is not top notch. So I might give yours a shot, as both an away and home tactic.

What is the football like? Is it attacking/defensive? Who's the one scoring the goals? :)

Sweet :) ye me too! but since the normal 4-2-3-1 is too open in defence, I tend to use defensive midfielders. And I hate too conceed goals :p I would rather win 1,2,3 - 0 then 4-3

Tried to write some about it in the OP but mainly attacking / possesion, with a slightly more counter style in mind :)

And the striker is the main scorer here, with the LW 2nd and RW 3rd

Here's a SS of Demba ba in my Chelsea save. And Torres and Eto'o having 6 between them
View attachment 431872

Last edited:
Fixtures so Far :) Havent lost in the league yet.. But some strange draws against lower rated teams.. Have to sort that out!!

Mabe I should try Fluid, instead of Balance against those types of teams??

View attachment 431845

Last edited:
all the results u posted with chelsea are they the 4231 tactic plugged and played? or the 3 at the back one

the download links take me to a site to download and can get them?

all the results u posted with chelsea are they the 4231 tactic plugged and played? or the 3 at the back one

Oh well the Tactic ( Formation ) is 4-2-3-1. the 3-2-3-2 in the OP just shows how the teams formation is when they attack :)

So to answer your question, yes :) All the results are with the 4-2-3-1 plug and play

the download links take me to a site to download and can get them?

Thats correct, I use speedeshare to upload my tactics. as Ive had some problems with Upload.net in the past.
And I do not know how to upload them here on this page

I like your result with chelsea too !
I decided finally to test with Schalke04, at least no injuries in pre season(8 with my nescastle test...)

I like your result with chelsea too !
I decided finally to test with Schalke04, at least no injuries in pre season(8 with my nescastle test...)

Thx :) Im pretty happy with them, just a bit frustrated with the draws against teams like stoke, Hull, Aston Villa, and Norwich :p
But working on a 3rd tactic for games like that. some sort of a Really Favorit version..

Aah really wanna try schalke04 aswell :D think they will fit the formation perfectly. not sure about the DM in the team tho.

Really hope it works for you aswell :) keep me posted! hehe

Decided to test with West brom at home with 4 diffrent versions ( Due to the lack of wins against those kind of teams )

V1 Normal ( Attack - Balanced ) Results : 1-0, 0-0, 2-0 = 7 points

V2 New ( Attack - Fluid ) Results : 3-1, 1-1, 1-2 = 4 Points

V3 New ( Overload - Rigid ) Results : 2-0, 0-1, 3-0 = 6 Points

V4 New ( Overload - Balanced ) Results : 1-0, 1-1, 2-0 = 7 points

All, exept V1 ( Original ) 100% aint fluid. But cant really decide whats best. or what I should do to :p

Could try to play with a Higher tempo and Not Retaining posession

Last edited:
Bad start... already eliminated in cup.
View attachment 431801
2 red cards vs Leverkusen...
Draxler is amazing and Clemens,Farfan are quite good.
But with this team at least i have a real problem with the striker.
Huntelaar 1goal in 10games.

If the striker is the main source for goal, i think it wasn't the right choice because Huntelaar and Szalai doesn't suit the role at all.

Last edited: