The Feevah - 4-2-3-1 - 26 CS - Great Goal Diffrence - Patch 14.2 - Testers Needed

Bad start... already eliminated in cup.
View attachment 472949
2 red cards vs Leverkusen...
Draxler is amazing and Clemens,Farfan are quite good.
But with this team at least i have a real problem with the striker.
Huntelaar 1goal in 10games.

Well its not too bad :) but y could be better in those 2 defeats :)
As expected the offensive midfield is doing good :)

When it comes to huntelaar, im not quite sure. 1 in 10 is not good. It might be to the lack of his Acc and Pace? So that he " cant reach the chanches" ?
If you have a more Pace striker, you could give him a chance, You can also try and change him to A Poacher, to make him sit and wait for the chances..

If you take a look at Edinson Cavani. your strikers should be more like Him.

Last edited:
Yeah i had the same reflexion, but i don't have a striker with pace so the team isn't really adapted for the tactic without transfers.
Also just wondering what are the essentials caracteristic for the AMC ? Boateng wasn't really great for me.

Yeah i had the same reflexion, but i don't have a striker with pace so the team isn't really adapted for the tactic without transfers.
Also just wondering what are the essentials caracteristic for the AMC ? Boateng wasn't really great for me.

The AMC should be a good Advanced Playmaker, I would reccomend Using Maximilian meyer, as he fits the profile just perfectly :)

The main role of the amc is to feed the LW, RW and the ST with passes to create chance for both Goal and Crossers. He often ends up with 3-5 + Key passes Not Mainly Assists

Thanks a lot, i started with meyer since Boatend was injured at the start and he was better than Boateng. Perhaps just a bit young, well trained he can be a beast for the tactic.

Thanks a lot, i started with meyer since Boatend was injured at the start and he was better than Boateng. Perhaps just a bit young, well trained he can be a beast for the tactic.

yes he's young and might have some ups and downs but I think hees your best choice :)

Hope the results gets more stable for you trough the season!

yes he's young and might have some ups and downs but I think hees your best choice :)

Hope the results gets more stable for you trough the season!

It will be difficult because of the lack of pace of all my striker and transfer windows is already closed. I think i will finish the season later but from now on gonna try with a top team like you. I really want to see what the Real Madrid can do with your tactic.

It will be difficult because of the lack of pace of all my striker and transfer windows is already closed. I think i will finish the season later but from now on gonna try with a top team like you. I really want to see what the Real Madrid can do with your tactic.

I think they will be Godlike :p PSG aswell...

I Think I made it!!! :D Found a possible solution to my problem!

Have to play some more matches in order to be certain..

But If you find your team Not Winning Home ( Draw ) / not scoring enough against Lower rated teams, like Chelsea VS Stoke!!

You Can Remove the Work Ball Into Box Instruction!

This is the 2 games Ive tried so far

View attachment 431743View attachment 431742

Last edited:
Yeah it seems you have found a good way to beat the lower teams :)
( My 2 big friendlies with madrid : Real 4-1 Arsenal/ Napoli 1-3 Real , Not fluid :) )
Gonna update my results after 10 games

What happend here? :p got owned by Carlos tevez.. 2 penalty's tho...

I had 13 victory's in a row before this game!!

And, I had conceeded 0 goals in the champions league

View attachment 431738

Last edited:
Yeah it seems you have found a good way to beat the lower teams :)
( My 2 big friendlies with madrid : Real 4-1 Arsenal/ Napoli 1-3 Real , Not fluid :) )
Gonna update my results after 10 games

Sweet! :) looking forward to it!

First Game, Manchester Derby, 2-0, 5 CCCs, 60% possession, Man u had 5 shots, 2 on target,

Its nice, tight and attacking, great stuff.

The Feevah
Patch 14.2.2
Testers Needed

Updated with Jassar's corner setup

Known Issue, Tend to draw against lower rated teams!
Possible Fix The " Super favorite " Tactic
Removed the "Work ball into box" Instruction

Download Link

-The main! when your favorite or expect to dominate posession

The Feevah
- Main

-The "The Super Favorite" Version! Use this At Home! When you cant win against lower rated teams

The Feevah - Super Favorit

-The underdog! when your underdog or do not expect to dominate posession

The Feevah - Underdog

First Season With PSV - more results at the buttom
League champions --- 19 Clean sheets in the league
View attachment 472209 View attachment 472347

Semi Finals in europa League ( Barcelona??? ) Lost on penalty

( Home )-----( Away )
View attachment 472330 View attachment 472336

First Season With Chelsea -
Won Premier leugue, Supercup and FA Cup - More SS at the bottom
View attachment 473245View attachment 473247View attachment 473249View attachment 473251View attachment 473252
The Formation

If to compare the tactic to a IRL one, I would say Jurgen klopps Borussia Dortmund.. Not saying its an exact copy of it. but some of the same philosophys. compact defensive pressure with fast switch to attack..

The Formations under is what I tried to implement in the tactic. with the LB moving to LW, and the LW moving to some kind of an "Shadow Striker"

(Offensive) (Defensive) (In Game)

View attachment 471724 View attachment 471728 View attachment 471732

Player Roles explained

GK : Nothing spesial other then Passing short to the defenders. So the team can start from the back..

CD : Nothing spesial here either other then short passing

LB : An offensive Back that will work his way up the field when the team switch from defence to attack

RB : An Defencive Back that will mainly stay down with the 2 CD's to form a back 3 when the team attack's

DM : This is the WALL and SUPPORT. they will sit deep ( but also press the attackers ) when the team Defend. And moving forward when the team attack.
Mainly to support the more creative players up front, but some times, try a goal for themself

LW :As mention, the "shadow striker". your inside forward. As the striker is more of a central goal threat. This guy will terrorise the defence with runs in behind them! So often if the striker just cant reach the cross, this guy will be there to do the job..! So, some great finishing skills is more then welcome..

OM :This is mabe your most creative player.. An advanced playmaker that will Create chances for the team, but also having some goals.. Runs ALOT during matches.. So good Work rate and Stamina here.

RW :This guy will Run up and down the right side, Feeding the " 2 strikers "
with crosses.

ST :
Your Main source of goals. an advanced forward that will get the job done! hees allways first out of the mid field. and often seen given the ball in 1v1 with the GK

Training

Pre Season
View attachment 472789

During Season
View attachment 472790

Individual Hard ( normal if the player playes every game )

GK = Goalkeeper
FB = Full Back
DC = Central Defender
DM = Box To Box
LW = Inside Forward
RW = Winger
AMC = Advanced Playmaker
ST = Advanced Forward

No OI

Player Filter

The Feevah.pft - Speedy Share - upload your files here

Team talks

What You prefer, I use My Assistant Manager

Top Team recommended : Roberto Fresnedoso (Atletico madrid)

Lower rated team : Try aim for high Man managing, motivation and determination

Results

More to Come

So Unlucky
View attachment 471844 View attachment 472336View attachment 472829View attachment 472831View attachment 472838View attachment 473275View attachment 473277View attachment 473279View attachment 473280View attachment 473281View attachment 473282

Hello

I don't understand what is the difference between the 3 Tactics ??

Which i have to use at home and away?

Yhank you

When you use the underdog version? Only at away games at Arsenal, man utd, Tottenham etc.?

When you use the underdog version? Only at away games at Arsenal, man utd, Tottenham etc.?

Yes, thats correct :) The only change is counter instead of Attack really..

But, If it feel that im beeing overunned. I tend to switch back to the normal one..

Last edited:
To Slimchim 16x

Do you think of the formations or When to use each tactic? :)