The Feevah - 4-2-3-1 - 26 CS - Great Goal Diffrence - Patch 14.2 - Testers Needed

Need some help. I'm using Tottenham and i'm having issues fitting Dembele and Paulinho into this tactic, I could easily ease Dembele into Adv. Playmaker but I think he would be better used as either a DLP(S) sitting back with the other DM or a B2B (S) sitting in front of the DM. Any suggestions? Have any of you had this issue yet with midfielders that aren't complete DM's. Thanks again.
I tried using a deep lying play maker instead of one if my dm's and the tactic certainly isn't as study defensively. Although I have found using a natural deep lying player maker but setting his as dm works reasonably well. Anyone else having trouble with the inside forward? I'm using reus but he's missing chances even though his rating is very high. Anyone have any tips for training once it's fluid? Could do with more consistency away from home . Have lost 2 2-0 leads in a row ending in draws!

most of goals from corners
no complete attack
less goals from attackers
Give it more time. Once it's fluid and you put training on attacking and def free kicks it becomes monstrous. Give it at least 10-15 games then evaluate your season and where your going wrong

I have a few points. This tactic started failing for m once I asked my assistant to set opposition instructions, it gave away a laughable amount of penalties so make sure your don't have tackling as hard on anybody who will b inside your box. I'm going to start using this tactic using AC Milan. Any advice on players I should get rid of? And players I should purchase? Also any other tweaks I should make to suit my Milan team better.

Feel free to try the top team version whenever you desire.. You just have to test it and see if your team can use it.. give it a try over 10 matches. and see if it works..

I am currently Liverpool, and don't seem to get stability in my game. Will your tactic work with them you think? I am confused what are the updated tactics? Could you attach the links for me?

Tried this on the new patch, works well.. having some decent results as a LLM.