The Feevah - 4-2-3-1 - 26 CS - Great Goal Diffrence - Patch 14.2 - Testers Needed

Fortunately the tactic is still working very well in my third season, the 2nd in a row using it (tom team home-away). No AI-break so far :D

27xmd89.png

Of the many tactics that I've tried so far this year, this is definitely the best.
I'm realli loving it! Hail to its creator! ^^)

Honestly I cannot believe how good it is!

The Wibe I have tweaked it to 40% now... I am just reaching the end of my First season, do I need to switch the training back to the first screenshot again?

Honestly I cannot believe how good it is!

The Wibe I have tweaked it to 40% now... I am just reaching the end of my First season, do I need to switch the training back to the first screenshot again?

Did your player get happier?

If they did, Switch to the Pre season ( in OP ) in your next pre season.. and then switch back to the way you got it now, when the season starts :)

Some screenies for you guys!

Like i said never seen a tactic as good as this!

Yes I am Real but look at the results against the top teams in Europe! Look at the goals against also lol!

I only signed 1 player and that was Balanta who is absolutely WORLD CLASS!

USE THIS TACTIC EVERYONE!

55ggNEG.jpg

LV16quO.jpg

fdEzt2L.jpg

jP2CDmC.jpg

Started a Man City game but it isn't working at all for me. I'm still undefeated but god knows how. Got pummled by Liverpool but somehow hung on to a 0-0 draw, beat Swansea 3-2 away (Although they only had 2 shots and scored them both) then drew 1-1 at home to Fulham.

Seems to be more of a case of they shoot they score while I need numerous attempts to score. I'll stick with it a little longer.

Some screenies for you guys!

Like i said never seen a tactic as good as this!

Yes I am Real but look at the results against the top teams in Europe! Look at the goals against also lol!

I only signed 1 player and that was Balanta who is absolutely WORLD CLASS!

USE THIS TACTIC EVERYONE!

55ggNEG.jpg

LV16quO.jpg

fdEzt2L.jpg

jP2CDmC.jpg
Now it's time to try using it with a less monstrous team. Winning is much more enjoyable that way ;)

So, should we try the top team tactic when we get a great squad after a couple of seasons in a good team?

im confused, im about to start a new save game and the tactics are confusing me sorry

there is a home favourites and away tactic to DL, 3 of them.

then there's two underdog tactics.

then there's two top team tactics

which are the new/updated ones, which should i use, going a top team in top league

So, should we try the top team tactic when we get a great squad after a couple of seasons in a good team?

Feel free to try the top team version whenever you desire.. You just have to test it and see if your team can use it.. give it a try over 10 matches. and see if it works..

im confused, im about to start a new save game and the tactics are confusing me sorry

there is a home favourites and away tactic to DL, 3 of them.

then there's two underdog tactics.

then there's two top team tactics

which are the new/updated ones, which should i use, going a top team in top league

well theres 3 sets of tactics...

1. the main ( first ) one

2. A lower league tactic ( for teams in lower divisions )

2. A top team tactic ( tweaked with higher tempo )

Jury is still out for me with this one. Testing with Milan who have a decent side. Played the first 10 league games with ok results.

Not happy with results against the bigger teams in the league, the Porto game being an exception. Also far too many red cards with De Jong picking up three already.

Still not fully fluid so I will update again after 20 games

View attachment 423966View attachment 423965View attachment 423964View attachment 423963View attachment 423962

Ok end of the 2019/20 season and my first season in charge of Schalke 04. It was an up and down season with regards to results and i won the league on the last day of the season. I was very close to the sack at one point with the board saying i had to get 9 points in 5 games, but i went unbeaten at that point. I got knocked out the German cup but im happy overall. My strikers were not scoring much, Volland scored only 14 in 33 apps and Vega (regen) 8 in 28 apps.

I am tempted to try the Big team home and away in the next season, what do you think?

Now fully fluid and performing slightly better. Can't argue with the goal tally - Balotelli is a beast with this tactic.

Still conceding too much for my liking though.

Will update at the end of the season.

Need some help. I'm using Tottenham and i'm having issues fitting Dembele and Paulinho into this tactic, I could easily ease Dembele into Adv. Playmaker but I think he would be better used as either a DLP(S) sitting back with the other DM or a B2B (S) sitting in front of the DM. Any suggestions? Have any of you had this issue yet with midfielders that aren't complete DM's. Thanks again.