The Feevah - 4-2-3-1 - 26 CS - Great Goal Diffrence - Patch 14.2 - Testers Needed

Sorry to bother you mate but having trouble downloading these!

I am on a mac and when I click the download link I then download from speedy share? I have the feevah folder saved to my desktop however now .tac file inside lol?

Any ideas??

I am on a mac and when I click the download link I then download from speedy share? I have the feevah folder saved to my desktop however now .tac file inside lol?

Any ideas??

The file is a .tac file.. just place it in the tactic forlder :)

I recently bought Lucas Romero, who looks perfect to play as a Regista. If I wanted to try this tweak, do you think I should also change his individual instructions? Thanks again, and keep up the good work ;)

I would might remove his push defensive instruction, and then give him more attacing instructions, like more trough balls and such :)

What a great second season I just had at Rotterdam! I won the domestic double again (plus the Super cup) and amazinlgy got to the semifinals of Champions League, where I lost against Chelsea with an overall score of 3-2. I was quite lucky in the previous draws, but still an outstanding achievement! Therefore, I lost only one game (Chelsea away) in the entire year 2015 from January to May...amazing! :D
Hope the AI won't "break" the tactic next yeat, has any of you experienced that?

I would might remove his push defensive instruction, and then give him more attacing instructions, like more trough balls and such :)
Great, but do you mind to be more accurate? :p
-remove push defensive instruction
-add more through balls
- ...anything else?

Thanks again!

Last edited:
What a great second season I just had at Rotterdam! I won the domestic double again (plus the Super cup) and amazinlgy got to the semifinals of Champions League, where I lost against Chelsea with an overall score of 3-2. I was quite lucky in the previous draws, but still an outstanding achievement! Therefore, I lost only one game (Chelsea away) in the entire year 2015 from January to May...amazing! :D
Hope the AI won't "break" the tactic next yeat, has any of you experienced that?

Great, but do you mind to be more accurate? :p
-remove push defensive instruction
-add more through balls
- ...anything else?

Thanks again!

Sweet, thats great mate!! :) did you use the Home and Away ? Havent really had any issue with the AI.. but I guess some managers would adapt to it, the longer and more often you use it.. not that im sure, but that makes sense to me atleast :)

Well I played about 10 matches to test the requista, and.. It does not seems to make any diffrence in attack, I guess there more suited for short passing/ slow tempo were they will be more involved. 1 thing you can try is too change the two dm's to DLP (S) might be a little bit more open in defence, but it should give you some more variation in attack

Hope this helps you out :)

Any ideas??

Im having the same problem?

It saves to desktop, move into tactics folder but not loading in fm?

Help?

Im having the same problem?

It saves to desktop, move into tactics folder but not loading in fm?

Help?

I dont know really :/ I just tried and it worked. But its not showing up when browsing tactics?

The link works perfectly and it has always been working. Just click on the name of the tactic and NOT on some lame fake 'Download' button. Wake up guys...

Look interesting as i always play with PSV might gonna test this

View attachment 425399View attachment 425398View attachment 425397View attachment 425396View attachment 425394

This is my first season as Werder Bremen in 2nd Bundesliga. I ran out champions and also won the German Cup. My 2 main strikers were not prolific but all my goals came from all over the pitch. One match I lost I put the screenie up, I got 2 red cards and an injury while the other team got a red card too, one of my players got the red card recinded thank god. I broke the record for ammount of points in 1 season.

I started the season using the standard tactic, but after a the tactics became fluid, i started every game with the super favourite and and the goals started flowing at that point.

So where do i go from here? Well, I have been linked to a load od Premier league clubs who may lose thier managers, I have also applied for the Shalke and Bayern jobs. I do think i will end up staying where I am and building on the success i have already brought to Bremen. Updates to follow.

View attachment 488315View attachment 488317View attachment 488318View attachment 488321View attachment 488325

This is my first season as Werder Bremen in 2nd Bundesliga. I ran out champions and also won the German Cup. My 2 main strikers were not prolific but all my goals came from all over the pitch. One match I lost I put the screenie up, I got 2 red cards and an injury while the other team got a red card too, one of my players got the red card recinded thank god. I broke the record for ammount of points in 1 season.

I started the season using the standard tactic, but after a the tactics became fluid, i started every game with the super favourite and and the goals started flowing at that point.

So where do i go from here? Well, I have been linked to a load od Premier league clubs who may lose thier managers, I have also applied for the Shalke and Bayern jobs. I do think i will end up staying where I am and building on the success i have already brought to Bremen. Updates to follow.

Looks great :) Im glad it worked for you!

I took the Schalke job, in pre season now.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

I using manchester united now should I use the main version or top team version??

Simply the best tactic I have EVER seen mate!!!

Unbelievable success in my first season!

One problem though the players are moaning about the training workload?

How do I sort this please?

Simply the best tactic I have EVER seen mate!!!

Unbelievable success in my first season!

One problem though the players are moaning about the training workload?

How do I sort this please?

Cheers :) Im glad it worked for you!

You could switch the match training to 40% if you have every individual training on hard ( and want to keep it ) or you could switch it to normal :)