View attachment 357736

said i was going to give it 5 games couldnt bare it no more no offence as you see with my own tactic i was unbeaten started your tactic against ipswich two nice wins couldnt complain very attacking tactic but always got caught on the break thanks to reina they couldnt score the against nottingham forest and huddersfield i got humiliated so im going to go back to my tactic and alter yours a little and ill use it again when iv caught the league back up or ill use it in cup games and get back to you

Nice, Going to give this a try. Your original Feevah was a great tactic, but 14.3.3?? Has there been a new update? Am i missing something here?

View attachment 640476

said i was going to give it 5 games couldnt bare it no more no offence as you see with my own tactic i was unbeaten started your tactic against ipswich two nice wins couldnt complain very attacking tactic but always got caught on the break thanks to reina they couldnt score the against nottingham forest and huddersfield i got humiliated so im going to go back to my tactic and alter yours a little and ill use it again when iv caught the league back up or ill use it in cup games and get back to you

Thats some team you got there, How did that lose to Huddersfield at Anfield?

Nice, Going to give this a try. Your original Feevah was a great tactic, but 14.3.3?? Has there been a new update? Am i missing something here?

Sweet :) hmm, dunno? isnt this the 14.3.3 version? :p

View attachment 640476

lol, thats some strange results :p

I trial your tactic first two match is good but third match we lost 4-0 just first half whats your prefer?

TheVibe I really love your tactics, there are plenty of goals in it, and that goes almost no goals, many thank you again for this wonderful tactics

OP Update

Testers Needed
The_Feevah_14.3.3_-_Final.tac

Its summer, and I finally had some time to play/tweak again.
This tactic fixed all my problem's.. But would be nice if anyone could try it out :)

Will post some screens and such tomorrow maybe.

Wibe er du norsk?

I have won everything in this game with all kinds of tactics, and i think that you're tac looks exciting, foremost becasue of how you can make strikers score. will give it a go. currently on Nazza's new tactic testing that.

Peace