Hello! I'm starting my 3rd season with Everton and still have not found an ideal tactic. I have followed your comments about this tactic in the preseason but the results are bad and I see my team playing well. I am using the The_Feevah_-_Origins_3.0_.tac. Someone I can indicate a tactic that best fits my team? Thanks and sorry if my English is bad writing, I'm not English. :)

View attachment 379276

Guys Im currently using this with Southampton, every things going good, Im top of the league by 7 points and that. The only signings I made were Ryan Gauld and Eder Balanta, they are both playing absolutely amazing.

The problems are these;
1. How do I fit Morgan Schneiderlin to the Ball Winning Midfielder role, he played over 30 games in all competitions and he has never got a rating about 6.9, he has been dreadful, I sold Jack Cork too, so the only cover I have is Ward-Prowse and we all know he aint a BWM, he is more of a DLP. In fact, they are both DLP. I tried playing BWM(S) and DLP(D), with the same player instructions and team instructions, but that didn't fix anything too. Can anyone help?

2. Jay Rodriguez. How the **** am I supposed to play that guy as an winger? He is an inside forward for gods sake and he has right foot. Where does he fit in the team? I don't wanna play him on the right as Adam Lallana is the best player in the league right now on my game, top scorer + assist.

To let you guys know, Im using the Feevah Origins (14.3) tactic on a 14.3.1 save. The tactics is fully gelled.

Guys Im currently using this with Southampton, every things going good, Im top of the league by 7 points and that. The only signings I made were Ryan Gauld and Eder Balanta, they are both playing absolutely amazing.

The problems are these;
1. How do I fit Morgan Schneiderlin to the Ball Winning Midfielder role, he played over 30 games in all competitions and he has never got a rating about 6.9, he has been dreadful, I sold Jack Cork too, so the only cover I have is Ward-Prowse and we all know he aint a BWM, he is more of a DLP. In fact, they are both DLP. I tried playing BWM(S) and DLP(D), with the same player instructions and team instructions, but that didn't fix anything too. Can anyone help?

2. Jay Rodriguez. How the **** am I supposed to play that guy as an winger? He is an inside forward for gods sake and he has right foot. Where does he fit in the team? I don't wanna play him on the right as Adam Lallana is the best player in the league right now on my game, top scorer + assist.

To let you guys know, Im using the Feevah Origins (14.3) tactic on a 14.3.1 save. The tactics is fully gelled.

I don't know why Morgan isn't doing well for you he would be one of my ideal players at DM, maybe he is doing well, he just isn't assisting or going forward contributing to attack? Just because he's getting a 6.9 rating doesn't mean he isn't playing well. He could be cleaning up, winning his tackles and playing a simple pass and not moving. If you feel he's doing really bad, sell him and get someone like William Carvalho or something.

As for JRod, You can play him either side of the pitch and upfront. You can't tell me you only play Lallana for all the league and cup games. You need to rotate players and with someone like JRod, you can play him anywhere upfront. But again, if you don't like him, sell him and get someone who fits your team.

Would it to much to ask what you have achieved with it?
Well I've just started a new save with Derby. I've only played around 10 games with it. Won each one. Concede a few silly goals, but I'm fairly certain that's down to the quality of players that I have, not the tactic.

this tactic is awesome I used in in my 2nd season 1st full season as manager of Liverpool and I did the league and fa cup double, Saurez scored and amazing 52 goals in 61 apps 35 in the prem, Im gonna continue to use this as its been the best ive used so far.

this tactic is awesome I used in in my 2nd season 1st full season as manager of Liverpool and I did the league and fa cup double, Saurez scored and amazing 52 goals in 61 apps 35 in the prem, Im gonna continue to use this as its been the best ive used so far.
What postion was Saurez in ?

OP Update

Testers Needed
The_Feevah_14.3.3_-_Final.tac

Its summer, and I finally had some time to play/tweak again.
This tactic fixed all my problem's.. But would be nice if anyone could try it out :)

Will post some screens and such tomorrow maybe.

Nope there with the v1. but its abit open in the back, thats why its not posted
Final tac seem good , beat Alth Madrid 4-1 with Newcastle ( 2nd Season - Tactic already fluid - but team cohesion not fluid yet because I bought a lot new player after selling cisse, sissoko , .... )

Final tac seem good , beat Alth Madrid 4-1 with Newcastle ( 2nd Season - Tactic already fluid - but team cohesion not fluid yet because I bought a lot new player after selling cisse, sissoko , .... )

Good too hear! thats a pretty nice result.. Keep them comming! :)