when should i use each one?

The Feevah can be used as a standalone

While Sir Goalalot got 2

one if your favorite and expect to win ( primally at home )
and one standard counter version when your underdog or play equal teams ( primarly away )

The Feevah can be used as a standalone

While Sir Goalalot got 2

one if your favorite and expect to win ( primally at home )
and one standard counter version when your underdog or play equal teams ( primarly away )
Because you have release Final Version so I'm gonna release my tweak Later ^_^

Am using the final version with Gosport in Bss and have noticed AMR and AML seem to swap half way through each half is this supposed to happen or not

i think wrong version uploaded on SS you posted about your fromation RB and LB have deffend duty on version you uploaded attack.and fluidity aswell.

Hi, I've tested your tactic and it's been very impresive on my game (I play with Liverpool) but it began to work less so I changed it a bit and since then I win almost every game, so I'd like to know if I can upload your tactic in addition to mine on a french forum ? I'll mention your name of course. (I wanted to ask you by PM but your box is full)

Thanks in advance :)

Hi, I've tested your tactic and it's been very impresive on my game (I play with Liverpool) but it began to work less so I changed it a bit and since then I win almost every game, so I'd like to know if I can upload your tactic in addition to mine on a french forum ? I'll mention your name of course. (I wanted to ask you by PM but your box is full)

Hi there :) Sure mate, feel free to post it!

reading mostly all comments i seem to see a control type tactic for this one?

You should also upload it here. I would like to test it out.

This is the best tactic i have ever tried. But haven't tried goalalots. Which is better?