sorry for ask again but just some question, please answer

strikers - do you want tall target man, small and fast or a mix like diego costa

wingers - should they be ivnerted foot or more traditional crossing wingers

amc - slow creative or fast second striker

thank you very much

strikers - do you want tall target man, small and fast or a mix like diego costa

thank you very much
ST - Lambert
Winger - Lamela, Suaréz
AMC - Coutinho

thank you very much

No problem mate :)

Striker - I usually go for the mix type of striker.. like Lukaku or Michy "blaghgjdbn"

Winger - they are the regular Right foot on right. and left foot on left

Amc - I like to go for a mix there aswell since he will both get assists and goals

If you want to you can use the PF I created

- Player filter
Sir_Goalalot_PF.pft

Last edited:
But ye, Im pretty happy with how the new tactic works.. so will aim to create a new thread today :)

I game on my game when I got home Sunday from my girlfriend, so am looking forward to seeing the finished tactics and try it out when I get home, and good work mate: D

Can't really tell the diffrent, so ill just stick with it as it is for now..
Nope , Final tactic already have that but I don't like it , I think Very Fluidy is enough . And with Final tac tac ( Control - Very Fluid ) My AMC score Every game :)
Ozil Have 10 game with 6 goal and 2 Assist .

No problem mate :)

Striker - I usually go for the mix type of striker.. like Lukaku or Michy "blaghgjdbn"

Winger - they are the regular Right foot on right. and left foot on left

Amc - I like to go for a mix there aswell since he will both get assists and goals

If you want to you can use the PF I created

- Player filter
Sir_Goalalot_(_Favorite_).tac
LOL, Wrong link dude, that is a tactic link :))

I game on my game when I got home Sunday from my girlfriend, so am looking forward to seeing the finished tactics and try it out when I get home, and good work mate: D

Sweet, have a nice weekend then! Have fun mate :)

heh well thanks mate: D can not ******* wait until Sunday to sample the finished tactics, but must have a good weekend all

Nope , Final tactic already have that but I don't like it , I think Very Fluidy is enough . And with Final tac tac ( Control - Very Fluid ) My AMC score Every game :)
Ozil Have 10 game with 6 goal and 2 Assist .

Yes, and it got alot better defensive too :)