So is anyone having any issues post patch?

The only change in the ME is defensive set pieces so they really shouldn't.

Is that true? Felt like attacking set pieces had changed for me especially throws, I'm probs seeing things haha, ...If anything then, that might improve things defensively as I am organised with the set plays at least at the back and that hasn't been a problem :)

Is that true? Felt like attacking set pieces had changed for me especially throws, I'm probs seeing things haha, ...If anything then, that might improve things defensively as I am organised with the set plays at least at the back and that hasn't been a problem :)

Yeah the only ME change is "Improvements to player behaviour and instructions when defending set-pieces".

Looks like over the top is back on the menu and the set-pieces are still working.

P.S.: PLEASE train your GK to start counters with longthrows...

Simons is not-the-best Segundo Volante, but doesn't matter:

Simons.png

Just in case you might wonder what kind of monster is my GK:

Alvir.png

So here's how my AZ season finished chief:

Screenshot (7).png

Don't think I've ever conceded so little overall...As for my home record:

Screenshot (8).png

That draw was with a 4141 I was using for away games and tough home games!

Hope the new patch doesn't screw everything up...WELL DONE AGAIN PAV...cheers pal

what changes did you make for the CTRL and SUS

Sorry for the late reply pal and how useful this will be after the new patch I don't know? But all I did was follow this guide and make the changes into a 4141 tactic I was using to produce a CTRL tactic and I use TFF's time waste tactic near the end of the game:

Screenshot (6).png

Sorry for the late reply pal and how useful this will be after the new patch I don't know? But all I did was follow this guide and make the changes into a 4141 tactic I was using to produce a CTRL tactic and I use TFF's time waste tactic near the end of the game:

View attachment 486723
did you save the changes you made if so if its ok with pav would you be able post the tactic for CRTL

what skin ty

TCS 1.2.1 tweaked with Rensie, Heffem, Yacs, FMNation, OPZ, Material etc. panels for functionality reasons. Has some aestethic bugs on match screen due to TCS titilebar though BUT I don't know if I'm allowed to share it because I didn't ask the skin makers if I'm allowed to do it. So, if you still want it, send me a PM but do not expect any updates on it...

can someone help me in the following: tactic works great but have challenges against big teams and sometimes away. playing everton in first season and currently ighting for chamions league spot

playing as Leeds and really like the tactic but my striker almost never scores, only wingers and cm?

Not sure this is right thread but I'm useing the v8 with Dortmund and it's going great just beat Bayern 0-4 away

Attachments

• 15824578611383322594004421041755.jpg
    15824578611383322594004421041755.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 240
  • 15824578878836810007029315768890.jpg
    15824578878836810007029315768890.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 238
i also play whith dortmund but already lost 4 in 13 games... what am i doing wrong ?