I have used v6 vs Arsenal and RM in cup finals with instant buton, with the OI;s managed by a coach and the DLP on (d) duty. The most constant players seem to be the AMC, who failed in both games and the MC who always got +7...

I was preparing to say I'm going to use v7 with the MC on DLPd and switch the RB on support until I've seen you have switched the RB, too! :p

I'm also considering switching off the Overlapp instructions because it's redundant for WB(s) as I've seen in a tactic/roles guide posted here / SI forum. Also, considering we have a Vol (s) coming from back - wouldn't be more better if we tell them to UNDERLAP left?

Attachments

• fm_2020-02-16_13-21-21.png
    fm_2020-02-16_13-21-21.png
    861.2 KB · Views: 342
  • fm_2020-02-16_13-23-05.png
    fm_2020-02-16_13-23-05.png
    859.2 KB · Views: 497
sorry for the posts no good on pcs

rotated a little and one defeat was away to madrid i had a man sent off

I have used v6 vs Arsenal and RM in cup finals with instant buton, with the OI;s managed by a coach and the DLP on (d) duty. The most constant players seem to be the AMC, who failed in both games and the MC who always got +7...

I was preparing to say I'm going to use v7 with the MC on DLPd and switch the RB on support until I've seen you have switched the RB, too! :p

I'm also considering switching off the Overlapp instructions because it's redundant for WB(s) as I've seen in a tactic/roles guide posted here / SI forum. Also, considering we have a Vol (s) coming from back - wouldn't be more better if we tell them to UNDERLAP left?

By all means test it, I'll take you through my thought process, right or wrong lol... As we have focus play down the middle with an inside forward and IW get inside there channel more (like salah and mane for instance who close to bobby) the full backs often offer that extra width ...whether they do or not as you say is redundant, doesn't really matter in my head, I'd rather it was on. The left back has cwb as they offer so much width, by not having cross from byline on, on the engine he often just picks his pass inside. The right back is on the support duty as you probs worked out, to do exactly that support and back up the right wing and create that pass to work the ball into the box, often he wont have as many assists because he is the pass before the assist, if that makes sense. The underlap thing could be interesting but with the striker being in the slc left channel an inside forward, also that side, the vol also floating round on the left it could all get a bit congested. But bro feel free to tweak around with things and test it out ... I have my own ideas on what position and roles mean, and i'm probs wrong haha, so feel free to tweak and see what works as that is what it is all about bro! Always open to ideas :)

left foot

I thought so!! Thanks for that, Reason I asked is thinking about a mirrored version to test out, as the finish across the keeper since the patch seems really effective, so as this has the slc a left footed striker would score more in that position, but if i did a mirrored version a right footer would then do the same.

...In theory ;)

Currently using v7 at home and v6 away. I push the tempo to highest against big clubs and also if not scoring I stretch the width to max to score.... Then close it right down to go solid.... Hope that makes sense. Really enjoying using these tactics ThePav. Just won the Bundesliga with Dortmund, quite a few transfers out and in at the start of the season, but none in January so team cohesion has slowly made it's way up to very good from average over the season. Just about to play 2nd leg of CL quarter final against Juventus... So hopefully will add a CL to the league ?

Attachments

• Fiend Table.jpg
    Fiend Table.jpg
    62.2 KB · Views: 479
  • Fiend Ratings.jpg
    Fiend Ratings.jpg
    105.7 KB · Views: 439
Currently using v7 at home and v6 away. I push the tempo to highest against big clubs and also if not scoring I stretch the width to max to score.... Then close it right down to go solid.... Hope that makes sense. Really enjoying using these tactics ThePav. Just won the Bundesliga with Dortmund, quite a few transfers out and in at the start of the season, but none in January so team cohesion has slowly made it's way up to very good from average over the season. Just about to play 2nd leg of CL quarter final against Juventus... So hopefully will add a CL to the league ?
Makes perfect sense!
Are Guerreiro assists coming off the throws or open play?

And on a previous comment just posted Haaland is another left footer!! :unsure:

Makes perfect sense!
Are Guerreiro assists coming off the throws or open play?

And on a previous comment just posted Haaland is another left footer!! :unsure:
Haaland is a goal machine... only discovered him a few months back on a Spurs save... fancied a change to the Bundesliga and saw he'd signed for Dortmund... :LOL: ? result... Also with the Bundesliga they all buy each others players with ease unlike the rivalry in the the Premier League etc so i snapped up Sule, Kimmich and Goretzka... but to answer your point I bought Arp from Bayern II... who will be the next best German striker to arrive. Only cost £15 million... is right footed and a goal machine also, i've been filtering him around Haaland who is still 1st choice etc. Guerreiro assists have actually come from crosses and the odd free kick up to now... I missed the corner taker details in your post as I had Reus taking both sides so have now switched Reus to left and Guerreiro to right so assists should go up even more for Guerreiro. I noticed one of my under 19 games they won 10-0.... so had a closer look. The centre halves scored 8 !!!! ? obviously from corners, so their takers were obviously the correct footed on that game ?

I was 2-1 down against Juventus from the 1st leg, but just won the home leg 4-1.... I was being over cautious in both games by using v6 and to score my goals in both legs I stretched the width to max and max Tempo. Once I got to 3-1 I set the width to narrow, tempo still highest and ticked the more disciplined button to see the game out and we grabbed another one on the break as they pushed forward.... On this note, do you tweak much in games ThePav ? if so, do you have any tips or regular tweaks you use with this tactic? Obviously I know the quality of team and players has a big impact etc, but always like to learn new methods etc. On other tactics I have played with the D line to draw sitting teams out by lowering it etc. I haven't touched the D line with this as playing with the tempo and width seem to be enough for this Dortmund team

i'm just not getting these results people are posting & i'm a well equipped Wolves squad. More losses than wins.

i'm just not getting these results people are posting & i'm a well equipped Wolves squad. More losses than wins.
I looked through ThePavs posts and you may want to look at the 2 Special Ones tactics 433 and 4231. One is for when you're underdog 4231... I've just switched from The Fiend (which was doing great) right at the end of my 1st season and just beat Barcelona in the CL final using the 4231 with my Dortmund side. Maybe more suited to Wolves? I was attracted to these as they will probably require less tweaking in game... just switch from one to the other depending on situation etc

is there some sort of underdogg variant for this tactic? doing decent 1st season with ac milan, only lost 1-0 to napoli in 12 league games. but i'm afraid of Juventus

Kept this tactic on for the season, seems to work better on simulation rather than playing the actual game.