using this for half a season now with ac milan, are there things to change during the match? its not going bad but its not yet amazing either

Might have a tweak. Been playing as Malvern a long term save where taken from like tier 9 to the prem. Anyways. First season in the prem, Had used spirit of 99 all the way to champ where went spirit of 2004. Promoted. Thanks very much. Wanted to switch to the fiend in the prem, But really struggling to find players for the roles as budget is rubbish and scouting etc to find good players who will come. So The Fiend even tho beating Liverpool, I've had some hammerings off Chelsea and Arsenal but in reality I have a struggling championship side at best. I don't think this is the tactics fault at all, I just don't have the players. Which I suspect has happened to a few I've seen in the thread. If you do not have the players for the roles. 100% you will struggle with the fiend

So I just tweaked it back to a standard 4123, To suit the roles I had.... A simpler shape. To create an Underdog tactic

Where I been getting some great results. Bearing in mind my wage budget etc

1581975325896.png

1581975520971.png

My team is media predicted 20th very young side. So this is mad. I've gone from 18th to 8th with 10 games to go.

So if anyone wants to test the tweak, That be great. Then I'll upload it if in its own thread if it does well :)
1581975784694.png

Attachments

• 4-3-3 Friend of the Fiend.fmf
    45.6 KB · Views: 243
Last edited:
Might have a tweak. Been playing as Malvern a long term save where taken from like tier 9 to the prem. Anyways. First season in the prem, Had used spirit of 99 all the way to champ where went spirit of 2004. Promoted. Thanks very much. Wanted to switch to the fiend in the prem, But really struggling to find players for the roles as budget is rubbish and scouting etc to find good players who will come. So The Fiend even tho beating Liverpool, I've had some hammerings off Chelsea and Arsenal but in reality I have a struggling championship side at best. I don't think this is the tactics fault at all, I just don't have the players. Which I suspect has happened to a few I've seen in the thread. If you do not have the players for the roles. 100% you will struggle with the fiend

So I just tweaked it back to a standard 4123, To suit the roles I had.... A simpler shape. To create an Underdog tactic

View attachment 485693

View attachment 485694

My team is media predicted 20th very young side. So this is mad. I've gone from 18th to 8th with 10 games to go.

So if anyone wants to test the tweak, That be great. Then I'll upload it if in its own thread if it does well :)
View attachment 485696

FRIEND OF THE FIEND DOWNLOAD LINK

I hope you don't mind I attached the tactic to the post as well so people don't need to go to MediaFire. Looking good though! Liked how you loaned in a player called Pav to or just nicknamed him.

I hope you don't mind I attached the tactic to the post as well so people don't need to go to MediaFire. Looking good though! Liked how you loaned in a player called Pav to or just nicknamed him.

Thanks Dan for that much better idea. Yeah Pav's on loan from Inter so gave him the nickname, He's not living up to it tho. 18 games 0 goals. He's useless. got my eye on another Pav at Southampton. I'm counting down to next season as i'm playing 3 hours away from Malvern in Peterborough! I've not played a game in the football league at home yet. It's amazing. Get new ground next year :)

Thanks Dan for that much better idea. Yeah Pav's on loan from Inter so gave him the nickname, He's not living up to it tho. 18 games 0 goals. He's useless. got my eye on another Pav at Southampton. I'm counting down to next season as i'm playing 3 hours away from Malvern in Peterborough! I've not played a game in the football league at home yet. It's amazing. Get new ground next year :)
I really dislike 3rd party download sites like Mediafire. Too many times I've seen them abused and had to fix things for a friend/colleague as they downloaded something stupid :D

I know people are still getting used to the newer forums and layouts to but there's usually an attach file button in the bottom left corner if you missed it. Sounds like you're having one heck of a career to! For the first time in many FMs I got a stadium named after me in my personal save.

Ever thought about posting it as a story and sharing it with the world?

1581977578095.png

These recent updates have been working a charm in all my saves. Apart from the odd shock loss or an annoying 30 shot game for no goals the updates have been splendid. V6 is probably my fave update so far V5 was good but too many draws and V7 I haven't had enough time with but still looks solid.

Downloaded V7 right now. Will second season with reading currently and I have to ask what kind of PA should my player have to be good with your tactic..or they should just be natural at the roles you have selected ?

Also will get your 4-3-3 Friend of the Fiend to see how it works :)

Doing good with this tweak! thanks alot!

Reet Pav me old cocker...been using V7 exclusively at home and all I can do is say..."Take a bow son!"...Now the following SC is of a
cup game where I was favourite but I have never had a result like this on FM20:

Screenshot (5).png

Cheers pal will keep you upto date with how the season finishes...This literally my second season with AZ and was really struggling for consistency with an tactic...Once in the lead around the 60-65min I start to use a CTRL tactic then SUS after 82min it's working a treat

Reet Pav me old cocker...been using V7 exclusively at home and all I can do is say..."Take a bow son!"...Now the following SC is of a

View attachment 486377

Cheers pal will keep you upto date with how the season finishes...This literally my second season with AZ and was really struggling for consistency with an tactic...Once in the lead around the 60-65min I start to use a CTRL tactic then SUS after 82min it's working a treat

19-0!!!!!

View attachment 486377

what changes did you make for the CTRL and SUS

Start of the season i was using the v7 with AC milan, changed to the tweak at the hellas game. Last game of te season Napoli beat Juventus and i won the league on
goal difference. Liked the tweak ALOT more.
20200220160526_1.jpg
20200220160827_1.jpg

Edit; Changed at te second game against hellas.

Last edited:
Obviously we have had a new update today so let me know if you notice any changes, I got a feeling they may have nurfed the throw in's from what I have read, but we'll see.

So if the tactic is still working fine please let me know!! And obviously if it's not working as well.

[QUOTE = "ThePav, message: 2476464, membre: 73090"]
De toute évidence, nous avons eu une nouvelle mise à jour aujourd'hui, alors faites-moi savoir si vous remarquez des changements, j'ai le sentiment qu'ils ont peut-être corrigé la touche de ce que j'ai lu, mais nous verrons.

Donc, si la tactique fonctionne toujours bien, faites-le moi savoir !! Et évidemment, si ça ne marche pas aussi bien.
[/CITATION]
what is a best version 4-2-3-1 or 433 ?