Started a new save with Lyon. Expected a challenge to overthrow PSG. Maybe 2, 3 or 4 seasons. Used The Fiend v11, first season won Ligue 1, French Cup and Champions League with no major signings whatsoever. I am in January of second season and I have drawn one CL group game (away at Atletico) and have won EVERY other game including Euro Super Cup and World Club Championship. I am 19 wins from 19 in Ligue 1...

I've used this tactic on other saves with plenty of success but with Lyon it appears to have fully destroyed the game engine.
V11?

i am also facing issues all of a sudden, it has become less potent for some reason, not only this another 1 striker tactic i was using has also stopped producing results. was scoring 4-5 goals a games in my Liverpool, madrid and dortmund saves and now i am losing away games and winning home games by 1-0 or 2-1, this is for all 3 teams. Has to be the update, there is no other explanation for such deviation in results.

i am also facing issues all of a sudden, it has become less potent for some reason, not only this another 1 striker tactic i was using has also stopped producing results. was scoring 4-5 goals a games in my Liverpool, madrid and dortmund saves and now i am losing away games and winning home games by 1-0 or 2-1, this is for all 3 teams. Has to be the update, there is no other explanation for such deviation in results.

Same here.

I'm personally finding this tactic to still be quite effective. But I could be an outlier!

1.png
2.png

Had to share.

Used v11 to get Hartlepool from English Conference to Premier League with consecutive automatic promotions. First PL season finished 9th, really struggled away from home so for second I starting using Friend of the Fiend v3 for tougher games and finished 6th qualifying for EC. (If I had beaten Arsenal on the final day of the season I'd have been in ECC!!!!).

Just a big ^5 Pav this has been an amazing tactic so far.

20200522184511_1.jpg

20200522185556_1.jpg

20200522184754_1.jpg

20200522184600_1.jpg

Really enjoying this tactic, good job my friend!

One thing I'd like to ask though. I got to the semi final of the champions league, won 2-0 against Real Madrid at home, then lost 5-0 away.
After almost an entire season of a solid defence, what do you think happened in this match? Everything was good and everyone was feeling positive. I am used to the odd loss, but this was randomly a huge one.

Anyone else experienced this and how do you manage?

Thanks again, really nice work with this tactic, Pav.