The FIFA 11 Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Calum
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 164K
Status
Not open for further replies.
They must ask your permission to leave..

But of course, if you say no they'll just turn the system off..

They must ask your permission to leave..

But of course, if you say no they'll just turn the system off..

so its not really solving the problem is it lol

you should lose ranking points for quiting or something

so its not really solving the problem is it lol

you should lose ranking points for quiting or something

And when they quit you get the 2-1/2-0 win or whatever the score is at the time and also the amount of ranking points that you have amassed so far in the match at the time of quitting.

I thought you got wins when your opponent quit to the dashboard? :(

It only stops people quitting when they conceed within the first 5 minutes, if people are 5-0 down they'll still dashboard/reset console. The FIFA community = 99.9% DNF, always will be.

i am actually buying a wifi for my xbox and xbox live for this no joke

i thought EA announced that the player entrance themes had been changed yet the players still line up on the pitch? thats really improving it.

Didn't like the penalty system in the WC game so I'm dissapointed that it has been included in Fifa 11

I'm looking forward to the PC version this year. The demo video looks good, and I'm returning to Fifa after playing PES last year.

Lol at this picture :P

fifa11_preorder_uk_640x360.jpg

Not too keen on handballs, simply because it will so annoying if your player randomly handles the ball out of your control, so i hope it doesnt play a major part in the game.

Also on the penalty system, is it actually difficult or does it just take a bit of getting used to. If its too difficult it will just lead to people taking people down in the box when they are guaranteed to score because the chances of scoring the penalty are much lower.

Not too keen on handballs, simply because it will so annoying if your player randomly handles the ball out of your control, so i hope it doesnt play a major part in the game.

Also on the penalty system, is it actually difficult or does it just take a bit of getting used to. If its too difficult it will just lead to people taking people down in the box when they are guaranteed to score because the chances of scoring the penalty are much lower.

the penalty system is easy mate once you have practised. i think its a good thing to add, the previous penaltys on game have been too easy. on this one, if you got a penalty in the final minute in the cup final to win the game, the player is going to be so nervous making it harder to score, just like real life.

i hated in the World Cup game going to pens in the knockout rounds as i knew i would be out as i would miss them all because they are far to hard to score

The only fault about the penalty system is if you are not a good team it is almost impossible to score.
I took 18 penos with san marino in the wc game and i scored 2 as the margin for error is tiny

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back