The FIFA 11 Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Calum
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 164K
Status
Not open for further replies.
The only fault about the penalty system is if you are not a good team it is almost impossible to score.
I took 18 penos with san marino in the wc game and i scored 2 as the margin for error is tiny

just like in real life lol

---------- Post added at 11:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:29 PM ----------

i no the demo is released on Wednesday but does anyone no what time?

Usually around 10:30 am GMT for the Marketplace updates I believe.

not long to go now people! what feature are you most looking forward to this year?

for me its got to be play as a goalie :P

Pro Clubs, hoping there is more depth and glad there is tournaments, ET + Penalties will be Stellar.

not long to go now people! what feature are you most looking forward to this year?

The improved manager mode, Hope it doesnt get dull after 2/3 seasons like on the other ones

got to agree with you guys, hoping the manager mode is a success this year, past few seasons have got boring i felt half way through the season.

New manager mode for me, seems to become very boring after around 2 seasons so I hope it has been drastically improved. Also become a goalkeeper could be a crowd-pleaser.

Manager Mode was supposed to be a 3 year plan full of refinements and future additions since FIFA 10. However, FIFA 10's Manager Mode was such a poor effort the dev team stripped it all down and instead of wasting a year patching it and fixing last years errors they started from the drawing board.

From reading the Career Mode blogs and listening to the FSB podcast it seems Career Mode is a vast improvement of last year, but it is missing a few things here and there. Reviews have been positive of Career Mode though and it will keep you more entertained than previous iterations of FIFA's Manager Mode. They will also be able to build on it next year, instead of starting again which in anyones book is a plus.

I hear from FIFA WC players that it's not, hope it's not easy. Penalties are boring on 10.

they are'nt easy at first but with a lot of practise they are. the only hard thing about them really are the goalkeepers

Be a goalie and clubs for me, i only go through manager/season mode for the achievements, as i get my management fix from FM lol

when saving a peno, you can dive after the shot is taken aswell so you dont have to guess but you lose distance on your dive.
Well i noticed that on the WC game

looking forward to play as a goalie. And new Manager Mode cos in FIFA 10 it got boring after about 1 season.

And MisterStubbs competition. lol ;)

is there any word of there being the russian and ukranian league?? and any new additional things added on to be a pro for instances the champions league with a team and stuff??

The PS3/Xbox 360 versions of the demo will allow the chance to play one full offline match with three-minute halves. It will also offer the opportunity to upload replay videos to easportsfootball.com, just in case you happen to score a once-in-a-lifetime screamer and want to share it with the world.
Players are offered a chance to try their hand in matches at the Santiago Bernabeu with six different European teams, comprising of Barcelona, Chelsea, Real Madrid, Juventus, Bayer Leverkusen and Lyon.
Meanwhile, for a more one-on-one based approach, the console demo provides an Arena Mode with Kaka and Petr Cech with whom you can experiment and hone your skills inside a South Africa-themed arena.
Release Date:
Asia - Tuesday September 14th 2010
Europe - Wednesday September 15th 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back