The FIFA 11 Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I remember on Fifa 08 on PS2 you could press R3 and take control of the keeper, you could jump out for a cross, save shots.. I really would love it if it came back :)

I liked Fifa09 half way line shots from center :'(

CLUBS CLUBS CLUBS

better be as epic as now.

Okay so basically we have to pay £45 for a game exactly the same as the one we have but it has 'personalities' in it, which is some type of new innovative part of the game EA sports created? Football manager has been doing it for years. oO)

Sounds like the gimmicky **** PES tried with 09 and 10. Hope PES stroms back to the top and FIFA flops.

Apparently you can upload your own chants now ?

seems quite pointless tbh

Hopefully them improve the online clubs feature...

Depends. If your playing as Liverpool it's going to have chants. But I don't think Rovers do, so I would upload chants to it ! :p

I hope EA know that if they dont include Indoor Football as a mode again I will self harm.

Have that on your conscience EA!!!

Cheers for the information, I missed this announcement but I was already aware of pro passing and personality+ for quite some time. I'm just looking forward to when they announce features.

I want to see more depth in manager mode, more depth for pro clubs.
A button to send your keeper back on his line (not played world cup game so maybe it's not needed now)
Harder to score free kicks
Proper defenders in clubs, having 5'3 players against 6'7 giants is beyond difficult.
More Be a pro accomplisments, more customization and a longer be a pro season like PES has.
No custom tactics or custom formations, or at least a system that doesn't get abused so much. (played against 7 defenders, 0 midfielders and 3 strikers yet?)

Cheers for the information, I missed this announcement but I was already aware of pro passing and personality+ for quite some time. I'm just looking forward to when they announce features.

I want to see more depth in manager mode, more depth for pro clubs.
A button to send your keeper back on his line (not played world cup game so maybe it's not needed now)
Harder to score free kicks
Proper defenders in clubs, having 5'3 players against 6'7 giants is beyond difficult.
More Be a pro accomplisments, more customization and a longer be a pro season like PES has.
No custom tactics or custom formations, or at least a system that doesn't get abused so much. (played against 7 defenders, 0 midfielders and 3 strikers yet?)

Pretty much all those points need to be implemeneted.

Custom formations **** me off so much when we play clubs, 7-0-3 is so gay.

I would also like them to allow players to be 6ft 8inch so Scott can make a player that is realistic to himself.. ;)

Pretty much all those points need to be implemeneted.

Custom formations **** me off so much when we play clubs, 7-0-3 is so gay.

I would also like them to allow players to be 6ft 8inch so Scott can make a player that is realistic to himself.. ;)

And 25 stone, so they can be fat aswell

;)

Cant wait Fifa never lets you down!!!

Only thing I want is something to make the Manager Mode not become boring after a while

i hope they change the manager mode so a player cant go from a 71 rating to 79 rating after one good game.
i prefered having to work your way up slowly

Status
Not open for further replies.