The FIFA 11 Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Create your dream team online.
EA SPORTS unveiled today a new feature called Creation Centre that will provide football fans with the tools to customise content in FIFA 11 on Xbox 360 and PlayStation3 in new ways. Craft your own football player and create the team of your dreams using a web-based application at www.easportsfootball.com. Create a player by choosing his appearance, accessories and attributes and then create an original team with a distinctive crest and kits, complete with home stadium.
Fans will be able to share their created players and teams with friends and download into their console to play online, in Tournaments and in Kick-Off matches in FIFA 11. In addition, fans can choose player attributes and manage their created team's formations and tactics right from the web. Creation Centre will launch when FIFA 11 is available in stores on 28 September in North America and 1 October in Europe and Asia.
"Having the ability to customise content in FIFA 11 to the degree where you are creating players and teams, choosing player attributes and managing team tactics effortlessly from the web opens up a world of possibilities of original content that fans will be able to create," said David Rutter, Producer of FIFA 11 on Xbox 360 and PS3. "Creation Centre will perfectly compliment the official league and team licenses that are the hallmark of the FIFA franchise."
Also new this year in FIFA 11 is Custom Audio, which enables fans to assign chants for every team and league in the game. Fans can set their home club's chants to play during player introductions, halftime, and after goals - even hearing their name echo in the stands of Old Trafford or San Siro with created chants for their Virtual Pro. Plus, fans now have the ability to play music from their hard drive in game.
Visit http://www.facebook.com/easportsfifa to join the FIFA group on Facebook.
FIFA 11 will be available in stores for the PlayStation3, Xbox 360, PC, Wii, PlayStation2, Nintendo DS, PSP and mobile on 28 September in North America and 1 October in Europe and Asia. FIFA 11 on Wii will be available in stores on 1 October in Europe and Asia and 4 October in North America.

Source - http://www.easportsfootball.co.uk/news/item/file/Creation-Centre-For-FIFA-11

so you can basically make your player unbelievable and make your the best team in the world sound **** imo

Sounds good to me!

Going to be fun customising everything, the more i can change the better :)

(hopefully similar to be a pro in a way but with a whole team. More you play better they get. so instead of one player improving as you go along, things pop up for differnt players)

Last edited:
so you can basically make your player unbelievable and make your the best team in the world sound **** imo

Depends on how mature and fair playing you and your friends are for playing with friends. Actually having a club making feature is the one thing I've liked in the PES games I've tried that has been missing from FIFA

Also, I imagine that this will be carried over to Clubs too, so you can actually have your own kit and badge etc, not some random real club's.

Hopefully they make that possible in online clubs, limiting the attributes, but being able to change Generated players would be awesome.

joe157;556803} said:
(hopefully similar to be a pro in a way but with a whole team. More you play better they get. so instead of one player improving as you go along, things pop up for differnt players)

Yes that would be good but it sounds to me like you can just adjust attributes and add players to your team whenever you want, hopefully im wrong, i probably am :)

Create your dream team online.
EA SPORTS unveiled today a new feature called Creation Centre that will provide football fans with the tools to customise content in FIFA 11 on Xbox 360 and PlayStation3 in new ways. Craft your own football player and create the team of your dreams using a web-based application at www.easportsfootball.com. Create a player by choosing his appearance, accessories and attributes and then create an original team with a distinctive crest and kits, complete with home stadium.
Fans will be able to share their created players and teams with friends and download into their console to play online, in Tournaments and in Kick-Off matches in FIFA 11. In addition, fans can choose player attributes and manage their created team's formations and tactics right from the web. Creation Centre will launch when FIFA 11 is available in stores on 28 September in North America and 1 October in Europe and Asia.
"Having the ability to customise content in FIFA 11 to the degree where you are creating players and teams, choosing player attributes and managing team tactics effortlessly from the web opens up a world of possibilities of original content that fans will be able to create," said David Rutter, Producer of FIFA 11 on Xbox 360 and PS3. "Creation Centre will perfectly compliment the official league and team licenses that are the hallmark of the FIFA franchise."
Also new this year in FIFA 11 is Custom Audio, which enables fans to assign chants for every team and league in the game. Fans can set their home club's chants to play during player introductions, halftime, and after goals - even hearing their name echo in the stands of Old Trafford or San Siro with created chants for their Virtual Pro. Plus, fans now have the ability to play music from their hard drive in game.
Visit http://www.facebook.com/easportsfifa to join the FIFA group on Facebook.
FIFA 11 will be available in stores for the PlayStation3, Xbox 360, PC, Wii, PlayStation2, Nintendo DS, PSP and mobile on 28 September in North America and 1 October in Europe and Asia. FIFA 11 on Wii will be available in stores on 1 October in Europe and Asia and 4 October in North America.

Source - http://www.easportsfootball.co.uk/news/item/file/Creation-Centre-For-FIFA-11

that sounds great
roll on october 1st

Hope Pato is one of the best players in this game :D

I cannot actually wait. Highlight of my year is the day the new FIFA comes out. :D

I hope this works for my Nintendo 64.

---------- Post added at 09:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:17 PM ----------

I cannot actually wait. Highlight of my year is the day the new FIFA comes out. :D
That's just sad mate.

I hope this works for my Nintendo 64.

---------- Post added at 09:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:17 PM ----------

That's just sad mate.

Haha, thanks. It was slightly sarcastic.

Really don't give a flying floot for all of the childish gimic's. I thought Fifa WC was the best football game since the old pes days, If fifa build on that gameplay I will love it.

I just want a game with enjoyable, yet realistic gameplay. Which you would hope they would work on, rather than 'ohh i can play my favourite BOYZONE song while I play fifa'

edited sound track sounds epic

you can now put on your own music instead of the crappy default Fifa Music

New Fifa 11 Boxart

fifa11-pack-uk_1281011749-000.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.