• Thread starter Thread starter Calum
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 164K
Status
Not open for further replies.
So Iker Casillas is better than Cristiano Ronaldo? :$

Casillas is 89, ridiculous really.

It's not ridiculous if the standards required for a given rating have increased this year. An 89 in FIFA 10 isn't necessarily an 89 in 11. Also the difference between 80 and 89 will be different across the two games.

to be fair i think they have been decent with some of the ratings, they cant just go giving all the good teams players 80 +, they would be unbeatable, some examples of lowish ratings

Clichy- 77
Mascherano- 78
Marcelo- 79
Yaya- 76
A Johnson- 78

The best holding midfielder in world football is only 78.

Out of curiosity, what is Xavi, Iniesta and Schweinsteiger?

to be fair i think they have been decent with some of the ratings, they cant just go giving all the good teams players 80 +, they would be unbeatable, some examples of lowish ratings

Clichy- 77
Mascherano- 78
Marcelo- 79
Yaya- 76
A Johnson- 78
they are very harsh, how can messi be 90 yet masherano only 78, i know they are completely different players but they are both arguably the best in their positions so should have similar overalls imo.

Joe if it is not to much trouble could you cheak what the best dm rating is? because it looks like they are being extremly harsh towards them with mash 78 and yaya 76

a patch is coming out on friday apparently, according to this thread I think, might fix those

they are very harsh, how can messi be 90 yet masherano only 78, i know they are completely different players but they are both arguably the best in their positions so should have similar overalls imo.

Joe if it is not to much trouble could you cheak what the best dm rating is? because it looks like they are being extremly harsh towards them with mash 78 and yaya 76

I think you can safely assume that it is Essien, with the rating he had on the FIFA11 Demo.

I wonder also what Busquets has. Seems to be very overrated in a lot of games.

Schweinsteiger- 85
Iniesta- 87
Xavi-87

Best DM's- i was wrong about yaya, it shows you the starting 11 before you start a career mode and he was obv playing out of position, hes actually 83, anyway the best are-

Cambiasso -84
De Rossi- 83
Toulalan- 83
Diarra- 82
Song- 82
Mikel- 82
Barry- 82
Van Bommel- 82
Fellaini- 81
Hargreaves- 81
Kehl-80
Masch has blatantly been upgraded to a 80 on manager mode.

Essien is obviously a CM

somebody with the game can you please confirm whether you get to choose what to do in career mode - or have to be a player, player manager, manager.
or can you choose one?

Woo Kehl is on 80
Borussia Dortmund ftw

does it matter what stats players have if you dont agree with ea change them in edit mode to what you whant the player to be

somebody with the game can you please confirm whether you get to choose what to do in career mode - or have to be a player, player manager, manager.
or can you choose one?
You choose one of the 3. Personally i just went for manager.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back