The FIFA 11 Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Calum
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 164K
Status
Not open for further replies.
To anybody getting their copy tonight/tomorrow/Friday.

There are problems redeeming some pass codes on the 360 with errors of "Pass already in use". Do not worry as EA and Microsoft are aware of the problem and working to fix it, if your pass code doesn't work you can still play online with the 7 day free pass.

There is also a method that some have found to work.

Hope this helps a few people. :)

See Kris, XBOX 360 fails.

Craven has had it for about 5 hours.
Kris is getting it tonight.

Sounds like you're a bit late (K)

There have been people on the forums with the game since yesterday at the latest, I definitely saw The Editor and Johnny Boy on it yesterday

im envious of people that have already got it >.> im expecting it friday but because i paid for on the day delivery i may get it tomorrow, happened with fm 2010 and skate 3 :D

I have university preparation stuff such as personal statements all this week, so Friday will be my reward, however the introduction of Fifa, FM and Fable 3 will probably ruin any chance of me getting into Uni..

Anybody ordered off of play.com? if so what is the status of your order... mine is STILL PACKING!!!!

I have university preparation stuff such as personal statements all this week, so Friday will be my reward, however the introduction of Fifa, FM and Fable 3 will probably ruin any chance of me getting into Uni..

Personal statement only takes an hour or two at most, the reference your teacher gives you is what matters

Im playing this right now ( was released 2 days earlier in America) some very harsh ratings, yaya toure is only a 76 :O

Toure only 76? That's pretty criminal.

What is Messi? 91?

Wow, strange.

I think they've tweaked the overall formula, or just reduced ratings of players in general. Most players seem to have stayed around the same or dropped a point or two overall. Possibly to make the difference between players more noticeable.

Messi is 90, Cristiano is 87, i believe they are the 2 highest rated players on the game, some very harsh ratings from FIFA this year.

Messi is 90, Cristiano is 87, i believe they are the 2 highest rated players on the game, some very harsh ratings from FIFA this year.
what about casillas? fifa normally give him a very high overall

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back