The FIFA 11 Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Calum
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 164K
Status
Not open for further replies.
yes mate you can, go on facebook write in ea sports and look at the screenshots!

Just ordered mine off of the same site Craven got his copy.
£6.00 delievery aswell so im expecting it to come tommorrow.

it gets released on friday tho?

Craven already has his copy. He ordered from that site and a lot of people receiving it today.

ok, the thing is, I wasn't planning on getting FIFA 11, until last night I saw this thread on the base (yes really XD)

So now I've pre-ordered it from GAME for delivery by Saturday :D

Just to make a lil fun of y'all , i am getting the game in 7 hours :D (i live on portugal :P)

Craven has had it for about 5 hours.
Kris is getting it tonight.

Sounds like you're a bit late (K)

Craven has had it for about 5 hours.
Kris is getting it tonight.

Sounds like you're a bit late (K)

Eeeeeeeeeeeeee

Not long now, just need to drive home from work, knowing my luck I will crash and die or lose my thumbs :(

I probably won't sleep Friday night because I'll play it all night. Then I have a football match on Saturday so will play it Saturday then go sleep and I'll get addicted.

Eeeeeeeeeeeeee

Not long now, just need to drive home from work, knowing my luck I will crash and die or lose my thumbs :(

You'll have to resort to doing graceful Cruyff turns by smashing your face repeatedly into the controller.

cant wait had it pre ordered comne in from work and it should be sitting on the coffe table for me cant wait going to be so addicted

61143_10150286267475570_898680569_14915243_6784513_n.jpg

WIN

To anybody getting their copy tonight/tomorrow/Friday.

There are problems redeeming some pass codes on the 360 with errors of "Pass already in use". Do not worry as EA and Microsoft are aware of the problem and working to fix it, if your pass code doesn't work you can still play online with the 7 day free pass.

There is also a method that some have found to work.

Hi All,

For those in the US that have bought the game today and had trouble redeeming your X360 Online Pass code I have a status update. An issue with the authentication has been found which may be causing a message to appear along the lines of "code invalid" or "code in use".

Once you have entered your code close the game by heading to the dashboard and then reload FIFA 11. This may refresh the authentication of the code and then validate it.

The tech teams are currently working closely with Microsoft to get this resolved.

In the meantime you have a 7 day free trial you can utilise to start playing online.

Thanks
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
EA_PWride
FIFA UK Community Manager

Hope this helps a few people. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back