The FIFA 11 Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Calum
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 164K
Status
Not open for further replies.
Have they improved Phil Jones? and who is the highest rated Blackburn player?

what is the ratings of:
Balotelli
Tevez
Milner

Joe Hart

what is the ratings of:
Balotelli
Tevez
Milner

Joe Hart

Balotelli = 81
Tevez = 86
Milner = 81
Joe Hart = 82

---------- Post added at 11:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:20 PM ----------

Thanks, typical they think a United player is better than anyone in our squad.

77 Isn't bad, he's quick as well.

Balotelli = 81
Tevez = 86
Milner = 81
Joe Hart = 82

---------- Post added at 11:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:20 PM ----------

77 Isn't bad, he's quick as well.

thanks mate, how is the game by the way?

thanks mate, how is the game by the way?

I love it mate, the whole game has been made a lot more realistic. Passing has become alot harder, and the online game modes are a lot more lag-free :)

:wub:

I love it mate, the whole game has been made a lot more realistic. Passing has become alot harder, and the online game modes are a lot more lag-free :)

:wub:

Been d/ced by any morons who can't take losing yet? That was a staple of my online experience in the last one. I completed about 3 matches out of 30 due to people giving up because they're **** and I'm mediocre.

Been d/ced by any morons who can't take losing yet? That was a staple of my online experience in the last one. I completed about 3 matches out of 30 due to people giving up because they're **** and I'm mediocre.

Funny you mention that actually, first online game I played someone quit on me when I went 3-2 up.

---------- Post added at 11:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:29 PM ----------

Have you begun a career mode?

I have indeed, I'm a player manager with Derby of course, just signed Wade Elliot XD

whats ratings are these players
torres
reina
martin kelly
robben
lukaku
david silva
ashley young

I have indeed, I'm a player manager with Derby of course, just signed Wade Elliot XD

Unlucky mate... Did you get Sacked by Reading then and they were the only one willing to take you? ;) xx

You're so lucky.

Just played the first online game, played as man city as i always have, was 1-1 in normal time, he scored an equaliser and went all out defensive and relied on casillas, who let me just say is ridiculous on this game, won 3-0 on pens in the end as he didnt know the new system well,.

Heard EA Sports have included four cheats on Fifa 11...

...John Terry, Ashley Cole, Wayne Rooney and Peter Crouch.

I'll get my coat. :P

whats ratings are these players
torres
reina
martin kelly
robben
lukaku
david silva
ashley young
Im not on fifa now, but i remember the following

Silva- 85
Lukaku- 74