zamora
dembele
dempsey
bebe
young (ashley
abongholor
alexis sanchez

please

Played a couple of games with MunchkinCurt/BIF DORITO earlier, gotta share it just to wind him up, rounded his keeper with Hleb and megged the covering defender. :D

http://www.ea.com/uk/football/videos/ugc/38705128

Played 3 ranked games so far and won 3, it feels odd but I'll put that down to not being used to it and still attempting FIFA 10 things out of habit.

Played a couple of games with MunchkinCurt/BIF DORITO earlier, gotta share it just to wind him up, rounded his keeper with Hleb and megged the covering defender. :D

http://www.ea.com/uk/football/videos/ugc/38705128

Played 3 ranked games so far and won 3, it feels odd but I'll put that down to not being used to it and still attempting FIFA 10 things out of habit.
nice :)

anyone know rob green, scott parker, piquionne, obinna and upsons ratings?? im curious because I like to play online as west ham alot :)

One more day its horrible knowing that shops have it in the storage room right now and wont sell it as I worked in Game before and they got that new Call Of Duty : Black Ops ages ago

Played 6 ranked and had 4 quitters so far, FIFA community sucks :( I wish there was a bigger punishment than DNF.

I thought this season both parties had to agree to quit?

What does the DNF do just mean you get less points when you win a match ?

I thought this season both parties had to agree to quit?

People return to dashboard/reset console. You'll never stop it untill there is a worthwhile punishment.

The DNF does nothing, only on Ultimate team did it mean less coins for winning.

For the people who have the game what difficulty did you start on ?
Its just that World Class seems hard on the demo but I normally do my Season's on Fifa on World Class

plan to jump straight into it, legendary, and fully manual :) cant wait!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back