The FIFA 11 Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Calum
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 164K
Status
Not open for further replies.
I tend to have a bash on Semi-pro just to get the feel of the game, then to professional, then by around mid-season time I'm usually on world-class. But I'll be playing online mostly anyway.

No doubt I will play my 1st game on ameture, aswell as the rest of my games, because I am ****.

Well one day to go or a couple of hours for those going to que , Who is going to que ? and where ?

I work my way up through the levels so i get the hang of it usually i end up on world class.

I'll just start on Legendary, it's like when you throw a baby into a pool to teach it how to swim.

My game is currently in my neigbours house. I was ******** it when I saw it was delivered at 14.20 today and no post was here. They aren't in at the moment, so it's just a matter of waiting.

My game is currently in my neigbours house. I was ******** it when I saw it was delivered at 14.20 today and no post was here. They aren't in at the moment, so it's just a matter of waiting.

Any open windows?

It was merged with another created because it was announced a while ago.

got an email saying it has been posted,
hope i get it tonight.

I'm gonna be there at 11:35 so I'm first in the queue ;)

Your area must be deserted if that time would have you in the front of the queue.

Around here, for MW2, if you got to somewhere like Tesco at 9 you'd still be around 40th in line.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back