The FIFA 11 Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Calum
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 164K
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah, well, I am going to do my food shopping aswell, so may get there around 11, do my shop or wait for fifa depending on queue :)

Mine's been dispatched, estimated arrival date tomorrow.

Your area must be deserted if that time would have you in the front of the queue.

Around here, for MW2, if you got to somewhere like Tesco at 9 you'd still be around 40th in line.

Christchurch mate. No one lives here except old people. I have a right barrel down here.

FIFA's just arrived, unfortunately it's arrived back home in Birmingham, and I'm in Wolverhampton for uni :'( Ah well, I'll be home for the weekend anyway.

not sure if this has been mentioned but in ASDA, if you trade in Formula 1 2010, Halo or Dead Rising 2, you can buy FIFA11 for just 97p.

not sure if this has been mentioned but in ASDA, if you trade in Formula 1 2010, Halo or Dead Rising 2, you can buy FIFA11 for just 97p.

I can just imagine someone buying one of those games, just to say "I GOT FIFA FOR 97p"

If I could trade in Red Dead and get it for 97p, I would do, but I like halo too much to trade that in lol

A friend of mine has a picture on his phone of him being in the top 10 for ranked matches cos he got the game on tuesday ^^)

That has me caught in a dilemma now. I play F1 but I only brought it to tide me over til FIFA came out, hmmm

That has me caught in a dilemma now. I play F1 but I only brought it to tide me over til FIFA came out, hmmm

Well if you do that 97p thing like Stubbs suggested then it's literally like you rented the game from blockbusters for cheap and then got fifa11 for free more or less.. it's a win, win situation

Has it been confirmed mate that offer is on?

im looking around the ASDA website mate but can't find anything, can't find FIFA11 fullstop. the romour is going around the EA forum, best thing to do i guess would be to ring your local ASDA

im looking around the ASDA website mate but can't find anything, can't find FIFA11 fullstop. the romour is going around the EA forum, best thing to do i guess would be to ring your local ASDA

Nothing on Asda but if you type FIFA11 97p on Asda then it's pretty conclusive!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back