The FIFA 11 Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Calum
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 164K
Status
Not open for further replies.
My First Kiss and Fire with Fire looking good, not really a fan of the soundtracks.

Having played the game for a good 5 hours now I think its fair to say I've got a team that I'll will mostly be in the shape of Inter Milan. Surprised they are only rated 4.5 stars but they are awesome and suit my style well.

I wasn't going to go online as of yet but went on anyway. Played 3 matches so far and won all three, winning 2-0 in all of them. I really need to work on my finishing.

I've had my copy a few days now and I've noticed a massive bug already in the career mode, if you've got a be-a-pro created and are already playing a season in a club and for whatever reason you decide to start again, you cannot just start a new be-a-pro on a new save without deleting your whole profile, otherwise it will just crash and freeze at the setup screen. Typical bug common with EA, had a similar problem with Fight Night Round 4 with the created boxers in career mode, sure they'll sort a patch out but still, Ain't a big of a deal but the game is really good but I find it difficult but that's the way I like it

Luckily that terrible soundtrack won't matter since you can replace the menu music with your own playlist.

Totally agee Cal, not tried it yet though, I saw something about music & chants but didn't really take it on.. but yeah I've already noticed an incredibly annoying song on it which sounds like an alarm clock...

just got it, had to queue for 1 hour 10 minutes at asda.

Queued for 45 minutes, was at home playing by 12:30. Very good game. I said I wouldnt go online but I did. - Lost my first game 4-3 but he was Madrid and had Casillas in goal (Who is sickeningly good) and then second game I was winning 4-0, then he dashboard'd, *****.

Queued for 45 minutes, was at home playing by 12:30. Very good game. I said I wouldnt go online but I did. - Lost my first game 4-3 but he was Madrid and had Casillas in goal (Who is sickeningly good) and then second game I was winning 4-0, then he dashboard'd, *****.

Yeah, I find the trick is to stay 1-0 up, then he loses track of time trying to score and forgets to dashboard.

Yeah, I find the trick is to stay 1-0 up, then he loses track of time trying to score and forgets to dashboard.

That's risky, all it takes is one piece of skill or luck and it's 1-1, meanwhile you could have been winning 3-0.

That's risky, all it takes is one piece of skill or luck and it's 1-1, meanwhile you could have been winning 3-0.

I know, but that's the trade-off. Either you trust in your ability and keep it at 1-0, or you go 3-0 up and they disconnect.

Can someone please tell me why every time i go to start a new career, the game ****** freezes when downloaded the latest updates? am getting * off with it now.

Can someone please tell me why every time i go to start a new career, the game ****** freezes when downloaded the latest updates? am getting * off with it now.

Do you already have a career using a virtual pro? I've seen something about that causing crashes, and it having been the same for FNR4.

Do you already have a career using a virtual pro? I've seen something about that causing crashes, and it having been the same for FNR4.

yeah its sorted now, had to delete my saved custom squads. its deleted all the real names for stadiums i spent ages doing aswell! :(

My god, be a goal keeper is so boring normally, will be epic in clubs tho

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back