The FIFA 11 Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Calum
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 164K
Status
Not open for further replies.
The AI doesn't actually get your own half at all do they lol be a goalie is defo for online use i reckon.

Although, I played Man City v Man United, and Tevez scored in the 90th min to get us the win, but seeing as I touched the ball twice, the victory felt a bit hollow.

Although, I played Man City v Man United, and Tevez scored in the 90th min to get us the win, but seeing as I touched the ball twice, the victory felt a bit hollow.

yeah i know what you mean, i started a season with United and after 3 games, i had touched the ball about 5 times.

I've played one game as Be A Keeper.. I lost like 4-1.. I then quit and started a Manager career..

FIFA just arrived 10 minutes ago (along with a job rejection letter, woohoo...), installing it now. Typical that the post came early yesterday, and like 2 hours late today

i heard they took off the scouting system in manager mode.Is that true?

i heard they took off the scouting system in manager mode.Is that true?

Yes, I believe players are added to the game similar to regens now

---------- Post added at 12:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:16 PM ----------

Also, finally got my chants and entrance music set up for the time (after some ******* around in arena with my pro), now i can actually play the game

If you want a more difficult time between the sticks then play on legendary, keep pressing Y to give the ball away and hold b. Add a few stupid offside traps (up twice on d-pad) and you'll be busy dealing with one on ones and crosses.

Worked for me but it will still be a game mode that shines better in clubs than offline.

I was playing be a pro as a keeper, got really bored and we were losing 1-0, went on a run and scored =D yay.

Misterstubbs

I don't think you needed to delete the custom squads file, I deleted the fifa profile containing my virtual pro, after that it was alright,

got the game through the post today and its great :D will proberly spend most of the weekend and enxt week on the game

Going out in the next five-ten minutes to get it.

Hopefully it won't be sold out.

Fifa 11 is exactly the same as Fifa 10 apart from updated kits and squads and some minor tweaks in manager mode. Think I will stick to Pes 2011 much better then Pes 2010 and certainly much better then Fifa.

adding the fan chants is annoying :(

burnt them to a cd... played them on the xbox and the track id's are gone :(

so now its all track 1, track 2 etc :(:(

apart from that ...good game :D

brilliant game,turned handballs on, played 2 games got 4penaltys :/

What's 'Career mode' like?

What's 'Career mode' like?

A lot better so far, still too generous with money though. Transfer/negotiations are a lot better though, and you can adjust budget/wages allocations. Not made it into August yet though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back