The FIFA 11 Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Calum
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 164K
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thought id start of fifa 11 with a few easy matches vs Nathan :P. First goal was a pretty epic one by Rooney. This game is amazing!

How do you do players signature celebration like Pato's love heart one I did it once but dont know how I did ?

:'(
i'm even more tempted to go to asda now and trade F1 in! :/

Penalties suck. I've had like 7 and missed them all, And i've gave away like 4 Red cards..

:P Good game. Currently 16 games into Career mode with Reading, won 9, Drew 5 and lost 2.

Sitting in 2nd.

May have the game in the next couple of hours. Both Sainsbury's and ASDA were sold out near me, how unfortunate.

:'(
i'm even more tempted to go to asda now and trade F1 in! :/

i think its only 97p if u trade f1.:D

---------- Post added at 05:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:21 PM ----------

May have the game in the next couple of hours. Both Sainsbury's and ASDA were sold out near me, how unfortunate.
tesco near my in doncaster had loads both ps3 n xbox but they want £35

Got it and loving it..

Fletcher is a beast.

Actual FML

Just trecked all the way to my local shopping centre to get it in the pouring rain, then I get home turn on the xbox and get the 'Open Disk Tray Error'

F.M.L

Actual FML

Just trecked all the way to my local shopping centre to get it in the pouring rain, then I get home turn on the xbox and get the 'Open Disk Tray Error'

F.M.L

I just LOL'd.

i think its only 97p if u trade f1.:D

---------- Post added at 05:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:21 PM ----------

tesco near my in doncaster had loads both ps3 n xbox but they want £35

i know man, but i've only had it a week and i really like it!

started a player/manager career with stevenage :) I am the goal keeper but control the whole squad some games too. signed dorrans i think his name is on loan from blackburn i think it is and i Ive signed some free agent striker whos overall is 65 which is better than the rest of my players apart from my created player who is keeper lol

got it at midnight last night :D love it, love it, love it havent downloaded the patch i like the game speed, first goal, JAVIER HERNANDEZ :D aha going add that music and chants thing, see how it goes then start career mode :)

---------- Post added at 07:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:22 PM ----------

Btw does anyone know if changing all off the controller settings to manual effects the whole Personality + thing, i like the personality plus i can see the realistic bits from it

Does anyone know a good site where you can get some football chants from(H)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back