The FIFA 11 Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Calum
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 164K
Status
Not open for further replies.
Could someone do me a favour and download the 'Newcastle United XI' by Nubikal from creation centre? I changed the formation from within FIFA 11, fixed a broken player, downloaded update and it all ****** up. Just want to make sure that it's only broken for me.

What player did you fix?

Shearer had glitched and ended up with 97 sprint speed, as well as a bunch of his other attributes being changed for the worse. But I've got it sorted now, a tip for creation centre teams: don't change their default formation or line up and then download an updated version.

The glitch was that I'd start a game with 7 players on the pitch.

this game is amazing i love the fact its more harder to score this year i have just been looking on some forums to see what peoples opinions on the game and the same thing keeps poping up all the time players pace ronaldo torres and walcott carn't out pace defenders like terry i have been playing all day i havent come a cross this i play as liverpool most of the time i have out paced defenders with torres and babel i play on world class just whated to now have any of you guys had this problem

I suck at this game.

Might as well retire from Fifa completely.

got fifa at 08.45 AM this morning at tesco's for £36.99 and put my music and chants on it doing a season with Arsenal im in october

you having a bit of bother with the fan chants by any chance ?

cause on mine...just played wigan away (am liverpool) and there was an arsenal chant going on " we have fabregas..We have Fabregas " :L:L

you having a bit of bother with the fan chants by any chance ?

cause on mine...just played wigan away (am liverpool) and there was an arsenal chant going on " we have fabregas..We have Fabregas " :L:L

no as you add the songs to clubs

Jordi alba for Valencia is beast. I think the game is a lot more realistic this year, specially the goal keepers. I like how it's harder to score, weirdly.

Really enjoying it so far. Easily the best FIFA ive played. Lots of good improvements even from the demo.

Its fluid, quicker and crisper and a lot less bugs than FIFA 10 which i found almost unplayable due to stupid bugs.

The career mode had been smartened up with a lot of unnecessary stuff ripped out, it makes it a much more enjoyable experience.

Ball and net mechanics are much improved, player models look loads better and the arena mode is off course as addictive as ever.

I think I'm the worst defender in the history of FIFA.

please dont start a fifa vs PES argument, theyre just stupid

does anyone know of a staff upgrades screen? my players keep getting unfit

please dont start a fifa vs PES argument, theyre just stupid

does anyone know of a staff upgrades screen? my players keep getting unfit

I think you will actually have to rotate players this year, which I welcome, apart from when it's my pro :'(

To be honest to whole PES FIFA argument is so boring and childish. As consumers its in our best interests that both games are great as that will push each other all the way into continually trying to improve. If EA had the footballing sim market to themselves they would become lazy and the game wouldn't be as good as it is now.

Ill be buying both games and hopefully be enjoying both games.

Disagree mate
PES will always be better no matter how much FIFA improve

I tried PES last night, and oh my - it has to be the worst football game ever made, end of discussion.

ONT;
If anyone wants to play against me on xboxlive, add;
legendarypewpew, i'll be online all weekend :) Just write "FM-base" as message when you add me!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back