The FIFA 11 Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Calum
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 164K
Status
Not open for further replies.
just about to start a career mode with Sunderland, anyone suggest decent players to buy/loan?

Obertan if it's possible? 5 star skill moves = win

Ive started a manager career mode with Liverpool and bought one player, Adebayor.
He was up for sale for 24 million, and he's a great player on this!

Just started a Manager Mode with Derby, managed to get Macheda and Wilshere on Season Long loans. Finding this game tougher than 10, struggling to get many chances on World Class atm

Ive started a manager career mode with Liverpool and bought one player, Adebayor.
He was up for sale for 24 million, and he's a great player on this!

i have to bought one player Igor Akinfeev and sold flappy to boro (mugs) <)

has anyone actually started a be a goalie career yet?

if so, whats it like?

Still not sure if i should buy this or not.. Played one game in my mates house, and it seems almost exactly the same as fifa 10..

when does this patch come out?

am getting really ****** off with the game keep crashing when i start a career mode, i delete the profile losing all the stadium names i have changed :@

when does this patch come out?

am getting really ****** off with the game keep crashing when i start a career mode, i delete the profile losing all the stadium names i have changed :@

my games never crashes?

how does yours mate

I tried PES last night, and oh my - it has to be the worst football game ever made, end of discussion.

ONT;
If anyone wants to play against me on xboxlive, add;
legendarypewpew, i'll be online all weekend :) Just write "FM-base" as message when you add me!

I agree 100%. It is murder. The worst game I've ever played

Yeah so many bugs in this game, its wild, does anybodys freeze for a few seconds then plays on again, also it seems that pace in this games doesnt do nothing. Defenders catch up right away :/

career mode is alo realistic now with cup games too :) on my stevenage game I had Fulham 3rd round of the carling cup and Fulham only had about 2 first team regulars in their line up with the rest being either bench warmer or reserves :) unfortunately i still lost 2-0 :( that dam dembele destroyed me on his own

my game has had no bugs so far !

and walcott owns the right back/left back that he plays against

anyone had a bug when you go to play a rematch and change teams, then you go into team management and you have the players from the last match instead and there all number 10 wtf, then go into a match and it crashes. Happened me 3 times against my friends yesterday

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back