The FIFA 11 Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Calum
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 164K
Status
Not open for further replies.
Fair enough, it's a Fifa '10 poster. I clearly didn't look at the right time. :)

Fed up of the glitch where it goes crazy laggy, micro freezes then carries on with lag spikes after, only you and the other guy aren't playing the same game. While I'm lagging it up, according to his gamercard he's winning with a completely different scoreline to mine, along the lines of 4-5+ goals.

I don't know if it's intentionaly done or not, but it needs fixing because it's happened four times now.

Fed up of the glitch where it goes crazy laggy, micro freezes then carries on with lag spikes after, only you and the other guy aren't playing the same game. While I'm lagging it up, according to his gamercard he's winning with a completely different scoreline to mine, along the lines of 4-5+ goals.

I don't know if it's intentionaly done or not, but it needs fixing because it's happened four times now.

yeah it's happened to me twice...really annoying

Looks like the ball was touched first, but was a pretty rough level of follow-through. Might have contributed to it.

Then again, the referees are idiots on this game so may have just been poor luck for you.

:) Glad some one is awake.

Already bored of FIFA online, every game I have been in has been lagging non stop. :'(:'(

You're closer than you think. Three hours of sleep FTL. XD

At least less people seem to be disconnecting now.

EA update on server issues:
Heard wispers from EA game changers that theyre planning taking down the servers for 5 hours on saturday morning from 1am GMT and the issues they are planning on fixing are- 'matchmaking disconnects', Clubs points, Player swapping in PRM and OTP lag. No promises about clubs but they are attempting a resolution by resetting server capacity and opening up from GB-East germany currently the mark of our server searching stops about midway though austria that should fill the numbers as it were across the divide of matches
H2H issues are unconfirmed
But those who want CM mode fixing theyre working on altering the game codes expect that with the next game update in around a fortnights time
Of course this is all yet to be announced but I believe it to be true
Alot of people are campaigning for pro leaderboards/club standings to be reset which unfortunately will probably not happen
Ill keep everyone updated from this thread anyway if I hear word
Just bare in mind they tried a temporary fix last week when they got rid of the flag glitch but it hasnt helped, theyre looking to sort it out temporarily until the next game update and they can fully patch
The deadline is october 30th when the next game update is due so clubs etc will DEFINITELY be fixed then and if not this friday then that looks like the set date

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dERGnngeoi4"]YouTube - FIFA SOCCER 11: "We Are 11" Series, Episode 5 - "D10S"[/ame]

LOL

I've unlocked a few achievements for my Pro in the Arena, but when I restart my game the achievements have disappeared? Any reason?

Can't play with all the "cool" kids attempting and failing these tricks. Why are they always on MY team!?

I've unlocked a few achievements for my Pro in the Arena, but when I restart my game the achievements have disappeared? Any reason?

I had this problem on 10 until I realised the cause. Basically it doesnt save them, so after you have done them edit something about your pro and it will save it.

Hate the lag, its stopped 3 of my games now meaning I've had to quit :( Meaning my DNF is like 40% and I've lost 4 games when it should be 1/2. Stupid online mode.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back