The FIFA 11 Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Calum
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 164K
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a slight issue with Be a Pro mode - the past 3 games I've had a rating of 9.6 or above, and not once have I made it into team of the week. Unless other teams' centre mids are playing blinders, there's certainly something wrong here.

I have a slight issue with Be a Pro mode - the past 3 games I've had a rating of 9.6 or above, and not once have I made it into team of the week. Unless other teams' centre mids are playing blinders, there's certainly something wrong here.

Are you a player-manager? I have been having this problem and have put it down to that (also no manager of the months)

Getting in team of the week is an absolute joke.. Scored a hat trick one week and played a 9.7 but nah.. The other right mids must be ******* immense..

Is this just my FIFA or do the commentators call Sebastien Squillaci; "Sebastien Englehart"?

Has anybody been Santos/Brazil online? Neymar and Ganzo are epic on the game.

Is this just my FIFA or do the commentators call Sebastien Squillaci; "Sebastien Englehart"?

Nah, apparently that's a name he uses for football? Dunno about the authenticity of that, I heard it from a friend. Doesn't make much sense either way.

Almunia scored twice for me when i played as Almunia in a be a goalkeeper match

:D:D

---------- Post added at 03:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:33 AM ----------

any one else scored with thier goalie?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back