The FIFA 11 Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Calum
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 164K
Status
Not open for further replies.
****..... and I loaded up the PS3 just now thinking the roster update would be available :(

What changes can we expect?

The top five has some familiar names: Messi, Casilla, Cristiano Ronaldo, David Villa and Drogba. You should expect to see stat boosts for Premier League players like Gareth Bale and the afore-mentioned Andy Carroll and Charlie Adam. Chelsea remain the highest rated English Premier League team with an 83, equalled by Real Madrid and Barcelona in Europe.

Just seen that. So some stat boosts involved as well as roster changes.

Looking forward to this update :)

Chelsea are on **** form in general, United are top and only lost one yet Chelsea stay the top rated in England.....? Eh?

I dont play fifa much, but how do i get the roster update?

isit the update which happens automatically so u can play the game before the menu shows?

I dont play fifa much, but how do i get the roster update?

isit the update which happens automatically so u can play the game before the menu shows?

Load up FIFA 11
Navigate to My FIFA 11
Edit Teams
Squads
Download updates (assumes you’re signed in)

I See Chelsea and Real Madrid are still going to be over powerd after update

Man United should highest rated english team based on form
Barcelona highest rated spanish team

i hope Andy Carroll gets good Boost on update

Sorry Chelsea higher than United.... yes I'm a Man U fan... but surely Chelsea have been ****... and there should surely be stat boosts for Berbatov, Smalling, Hernandez, Nani and Evra was rated quite poorly IMO

I posted above that three of the players they've revealed that will be getting boosts are Bale, Carroll and Adam.

---------- Post added at 03:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:54 PM ----------

Sorry Chelsea higher than United.... yes I'm a Man U fan... but surely Chelsea have been ****... and there should surely be stat boosts for Berbatov, Smalling, Hernandez, Nani and Evra was rated quite poorly IMO

That's only 3 of the players getting stats boosts, not all of them.

has said on my post united should be the highest rated english team based on form am liverpool fan aswell

I posted above that three of the players they've revealed that will be getting boosts are Bale, Carroll and Adam.

---------- Post added at 03:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:54 PM ----------

That's only 3 of the players getting stats boosts, not all of them.

Yeah I know but I'm saying I think those United players need a stat boost on their performances. Also Nasri & Wilshire should get one IMO

Berbatov up. Smalling keep the same. Hernandez keep the same. Evra keep the same or slightly up. Nani WAY up. By far United's best player. Rooney WAY down.

EDIT: Vidic ever so slightly down, he's good and all. But 87 is a bit much. Pique WAY WAY up, 85? 850 more like.
Puyol way down. Van Persie way way up. Llorente up. Lampard and Terry down. Kelly up. Ronaldo way down. Messi up. ROBBEN UP UP UP. Cba to think of anymore.

Doesn't matter anyway, I'll be editing pretty much every players stats anyway. EA are clueless.

Last edited:

Amy Carol is 81 now on UT, should be same/similar on update.

Berbatov up. Smalling keep the same. Hernandez keep the same. Evra keep the same or slightly up. Nani WAY up. By far United's best player. Rooney WAY down.

I don't think Rooney down coz his ability is still there it's just that he has had some personal problemes, but he has a recent resergunce.
IMO Hernandez should be rated about 81.... and Berba maybe 84?? And Nani 86.

Amy Carol is 81 now on UT, should be same/similar on update.

He's a tranny? :P

I don't think Rooney down coz his ability is still there it's just that he has had some personal problemes, but he has a recent resergunce.
IMO Hernandez should be rated about 81.... and Berba maybe 84?? And Nani 86.

Off the top of my head.

I have Rooney 85
Nani 88 - I think me and my mate have got him perfect, feels great to use him.
Left Hernandez alone
Berbatov is 83-85 can't remember.

He's a tranny? :P

Yes, and one who goes to Boyzone concerts with Kenny Dalglish looking after him.

If you're interested in finding out ratings early just go on UT and search for the player, lots of them have new versions out now.

Rooney and Drogba have been put down to 87.

Bale is now 83.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back