The FIFA 11 Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Calum
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 164K
Status
Not open for further replies.
Getting really ****** of with fifa I was just beating someone 4-0 than he quit in the first half then i played someone else and i scored in the 4th min and he quit straight away, they should take away, the quit option :@

Getting really ****** of with fifa I was just beating someone 4-0 than he quit in the first half then i played someone else and i scored in the 4th min and he quit straight away, they should take away, the quit option :@

Just got FIFA11 today and have played 5 matches, 2 of them quit on me and another refused to play ET after drawing 2-2 (I equalised in stoppage time :) )

I hate it when people quit :@

---------- Post added at 07:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:51 PM ----------

@ Redders xbox or ps3?

I hate it when people message you saying it was undeserved when it clearly wasn't

First time i ever played Redders he beat me 2-0 with 2 late goals what wernt really derserved but i got my revenge. Brazil 4-2 Spain, pato destroyed Redders down the wing and i had 3 of the excact goals within 15 mins lol

First time i ever played Redders he beat me 2-0 with 2 late goals what wernt really derserved but i got my revenge. Brazil 4-2 Spain, pato destroyed Redders down the wing and i had 3 of the excact goals within 15 mins lol

Do you get a buzz when you say that?

Ask him your self, all match it derserved 2 be a draw lol

I easily deserved the win with Stoke, and you got lucky with Brazil, those goals were ridiculous, in particular the Robinho diving header, like the lazy **** would be in the box anyway.

Anyone seen AntoHolland from the youtube videos. I just owned him 4-1 before he quit in the 55th min :D

Playing manager mode as Bayern München, Akinfeev got injured and I had no 2nd choice goalkeeper at all, so Cristiano Ronaldo went in goal. He played four matches in goal, losing to Liverpool 1-2, winning Nürnberg 4-0, winning Liverpool 3-1 and winning Freiburg 3-1. Pretty random.

Getting back into FIFA now as i am finding Black Ops boring but i have no clue who d odo a season with, any ideas ?

WOW thats all i have to say about the crappy online service as i tryed to play mike for about 20 minutes and the connection kept being lost. Then when we got a match it froze on the arena for like 12 minutes then unfroze then the game froze alltogether at the team lineups :@

FIfa sort it out

Only one match.. that very rarely happens with me Calum..

EA Servers aree soo rubbish always crashing today...

Like FIFA 11, but my pc suck in graphic cards. :(
so i moved to pes 2011. smooth plays, even if its to arcadish.

---------- Post added at 03:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:35 PM ----------

Getting back into FIFA now as i am finding Black Ops boring but i have no clue who d odo a season with, any ideas ?

fm 11 :)

On career mode i just started with Liverpool and sold all crappy players and this is my team but i need to buy a striker as torres injuried

Reina

Johnson Carragher Agger/Luiz Riise

Raul M Modric

Suarez Gerrard Bale

Torres

Liverpool fans which that was their team :)

Last edited:
Started with Blackpool, played one game so far and beat Everton 3-1. Signed Bellion and Wilshire and Charlie Adam scored 2 free kicks :wub:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back