The FIFA 11 Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Calum
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 164K
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hm, not got it anymore. People that played online against me GENIUNELY... hated me XD All because I always attacked down the wing and got a good cross in. That and everyone I faced love slide tackling a bit too much :3 ah well.

I might actually get it again :B.

My Fifa 11 is arriving monday or something like that, hope there's less quitters than in 2010, it really annoys me. That and people who score goal by just running down the wing and pass it to the middle of the area to put it in, they can only score like that -.-

I think I'm finally getting this tomorrow, been meaning to get it for so long. When's the transfer update on it'?

So... played an online match with Fulham vs Porto. Set my usual formation and players. I kicked off, passed the ball around a bit then tried a cheeky through ball. The ball went to this strange looking black guy, I checked his name and nearly choked... "E. Johnson". I knew I had made the biggest mistake in my life. I was supposed to start Zamora but didn't put too much attention to it and accidentally put EJ instead of Bobby. As you can probably guess, EJ missed quite a few chances.

Paintsil also scored an own goal, I love how realistic FIFA is.

Anyone got a spare online pass lying around......? :S

I'd be Uber Grateful.

.....it's worth try...

Last edited:
I'll play someone online (ps3) my username is callum6821, only willing to play someone that wont leave if i go a few goals up i really hate that :@ so if your interested add me and send me a message like (fm base) or something :)

My Career: (Just Started)

Season 1: Bray Wanderers: World Class - Aircity Prem Champions!
Season 2: Salamanca: Legendary - Liga Aldante Champions!
Season 3: Dinamo Moscova: Legendary - 1st in Rosgosstrakh Championship, and signed Torres!

Started with the worst team on the game, and am trying to be the manager of Barcelona in the future :D

What league are Bray Wanderes in?

Republic of Ireland. Update out tomorrow, hopefully with the FM 11 one as well. :D

---------- Post added at 12:59 PM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 10:23 PM ----------

Republic of Ireland. Update out tomorrow, hopefully with the FM 11 one as well. :D

To further that, it should be out 5p.m. today, GMT, as read on the EA forums. Still a while to wait then.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back