The FIFA 11 Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Calum
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 164K
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wont be down to MS/Sony, It's only a squad update isn't it?

Squad updates and stat boost I believe.

Does everyone realise that you have to manually download the squads yeah? Anybody tried that?

Does everyone realise that you have to manually download the squads yeah? Anybody tried that?

Yeah, tried that. Even deleted local squad data then tried it, no dice.

RomilyBroad Romily Broad by EASPORTS_FIFA

The transfer update is en route - fear not! 5pm is only an approximate time, and people will receive it at different times as it rolls out.

Via EA Sports twitter.

From Phil Wride (EAUK) on Twitter around 10 minutes ago.

You know when I said this morning that 5pm was a "rough" time for the squad update, I actually meant it....I can't give an exact time.

Dammit EA I want Bent and Deux! If at least an hour late is an approximate time, I dread to think what their version of "slightly late" is...

Will the Online Squads update automatically, when selecting a Head to Head match?

Yeah, it simply said "No updates could be found." It's never said that before, even when there were no patches expected.

1) C'mon update
2) IMO Giggs should get a bit of a pace update.... he's like snail currently...

---------- Post added at 11:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:16 PM ----------

Yeah, it simply said "No updates could be found." It's never said that before, even when there were no patches expected.

Yeah it did that for me just now although in the morning it didn't do that :S

'There's some lag at the moment. It may take a bit of time to work through, but he'll open up. We're working on that.'

Are you joking me? We have been sitting here like idiots since 5PM only for you to tell us your server is lagging? What next, you spilt coffee on the machine causing it to break down, and another 48 hours is needed for repairs? EA, you are a joke.

This is why everyone thinks EA is a joke. Dont give us a rough time if you cant get it around then.

They did say about 5 GMT, not exactly. Just have some patience.

Last edited:
This is why SI don't release exact patch release dates/times - and we still give them flak...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back