The FIFA 11 Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Calum
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 164K
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tbh we don't really have a right to complain considering it's a free patch.... but if they wanna give us a time at least let it be accurate....

Tbh we don't really have a right to complain considering it's a free patch.... but if they wanna give us a time at least let it be accurate....

Of course we have a right to complain. We bought the game, with the promise of free patches. In essence, we bought the right to patches too.

Of course we have a right to complain. We bought the game, with the promise of free patches. In essence, we bought the right to patches too.

But nobody would buy the game just for patches, would they? Would the promise of updates swing a person from not buying and buying at the beginning of the season when its (almost) perfectly up to date?

They need patches for games

As there will always be bugs in a game

Taking a while is an understatement, it is a JOKE, we expect it to be out at exactly the time said it would, but no, ea decide to delay it! We pay good money for FIFA!!

All of you just SHUT up moaning if you dont like it go get PES.

EA sucks balls... PS3 250ggb slim FIFA has micro pauses which makes the game unplayable. And they said they fixed it to.XD

Roughly 5 is like 6pm at the latest, 8 pm is just embarassing on EA's part.

It's only 7 pm GMT, cool down man...

Ontopic:
FOR THEM TO HAVE AN UPDATE IS AMAZING SINCE THERE WERE A LOT OF RUMOURS THAT THERE WILL BE NO UPDATE AT ALL!

It's only 7 pm GMT, cool down man...

Ontopic:
FOR THEM TO HAVE AN UPDATE IS AMAZING SINCE THERE WERE A LOT OF RUMOURS THAT THERE WILL BE NO UPDATE AT ALL!
Im not angry, believe me. Its just why give a time if you cant stick to it? i couldnt care less about the time as i can just play Cod or left4dead. But its the principle. If you give a rough time it surely has to come out around that time.

Im not angry, believe me. Its just why give a time if you cant stick to it? i couldnt care less about the time as i can just play Cod or left4dead. But its the principle. If you give a rough time it surely has to come out around that time.

I know, but it's good that they at least made / are making / are releasing an official patch. They gave a rough time, probably something went way wrong to **** the time up so badly.
Oh well, maybe they're waiting for the Inter - Bayern match to end so they can put up the update xD

But nobody would buy the game just for patches, would they? Would the promise of updates swing a person from not buying and buying at the beginning of the season when its (almost) perfectly up to date?

That's not the point. If it was, why would they supply patches, since it's not making them any money? It's like not supplying any DLCs for a game that needs to be brought up to date.

When did they guarantee free patches???

It says it in the booklet, for one, quite apart from all the touting they did when the game was being developed.

"Everyone should have it by 8pm GMT (approx.)"

Read this as
Between 8pm GMT and 11pm GMT.

Oh well, at least I hope they did a good job

cant wait for it.Fifa the greatest soccer game of all time.Come on the Pool.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back