The FIFA 11 Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Calum
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 164K
Status
Not open for further replies.
Im not angry, believe me. Its just why give a time if you cant stick to it? i couldnt care less about the time as i can just play Cod or left4dead. But its the principle. If you give a rough time it surely has to come out around that time.

Yeah, it's an EA approx., so it'll be about 12 midnight.

I believe the right tearm is better late than never?

I can see Liverpool being alot more used, and Chelsea being even tougher to beat- Normally in H2H when people select Chelsea, I go as Man City. I think I might go as Liverpool now.

Seen on the fifa forum that he may be 80?

That'd be great. 78/79'd be fair too. Downing deserves a slight boost, too (only slight mind) but quite a few need to be downgraded.

Hey, it's 8.00.

That'd be great. 78/79'd be fair too. Downing deserves a slight boost, too (only slight mind) but quite a few need to be downgraded.

Hey, it's 8.00.
It's 8 and still no updates, might have to watch the Arsenal Stoke game or the Inter Bayern one.

heard maybe downing has been boosted aswell

downing 82 young 84 bent 83 clark 78 albrighton 80!!!!!

http://forum.ea.com/uk/posts/list/348292.page

Huh... bit wierd, considering how badly we've done. Downing deserves it, dunno whether Young does, or Bent for that matter. Still, whatevs. Good to see Clark getting a boose if those figures are true.

Still haven't got the update.

Got update now, and wow did they get Newcastle wrong. Have us playing 4-4-1-1 by default for starters...

Downloading now. ^^)

Dunne downgraded to 77, Walker to 74, Friedel to 80 (wtf?), Clark to 76, Downing to 81, Petrov to 79, Gabby to 80, Albrighton to 78, Bannan to 72 (harsh...), Warnock to 75. Mostly agree with all of them, actually.

Last edited:
Does someone mind posting me any United changes..... ps3 aint at my place

Got update now, and wow did they get Newcastle wrong. Have us playing 4-4-1-1 by default for starters...
Ridiculous! Just downloaded there, Enrique deserves a higher rating than 75, Joey Bartono deserves a better rating than 78, at least 80 I'd say.

some ratings

Suarez still the same.

Kelly only 73 :/

What a farce.

Chelsea:

Drogba 86
Torres 85
Lampard 84
Anelka 80
Essien 86

Man utd:
Rooney: 87
Berba: 84
Nani: 84

Arsenal:
RVP: 84 (WTF?!)
Nasri: 85
Wilshere: 80

Ridiculous! Just downloaded there, Enrique deserves a higher rating than 75, Joey Bartono deserves a better rating than 78, at least 80 I'd say.

Enrique is still slow as well... Also I like how Ireland has been downgraded to 76 (from 80), probably fair since he hasn't played but still...

Does someone mind posting me any United changes..... ps3 aint at my place

Rooney down to 87, Berbs up to 84, don't know the rest of the squad well enough to say whether they've been improved.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back