The FIFA 11 Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Calum
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 164K
Status
Not open for further replies.
Going to have to go and download this now, seeing as the United game is over.

Anyone want a game on the PS3?

Sorry for being a pest but could someone tell me Ljungberg,commons and Ronge's overall? (A)

Half time in my first game,

Leicester 3-1 'Boro
Yakubu x2, King - Lita

DMF. i would play you but i am in bed at the moment with an ice pack on my head because i smacked my head on a granite work surface. F...ing hurts :(

Good to see Suso in the update. but harsh on Lucas, Kelly and Meireles

anyone wanna play on the ps3? just add me and let me know your on fm base,

name : wiltonboy

I'm up for a game on the Xbox, lemme know if your adding me:

GT: Samm Scfc

Martin Kelly's stats aren't good enough, but I've had one match, and he done very well. Guess stats aren't that important and don't mean everything.

Martin Kelly's stats aren't good enough, but I've had one match, and he done very well. Guess stats aren't that important and don't mean everything.

Well if you think Kelly's stats aren't good enough, what do you think of Rafael's stats. 77 for the best RB in the premier league this season :S

Well if you think Kelly's stats aren't good enough, what do you think of Rafael's stats. 77 for the best RB in the premier league this season :S

75 and slow for Enrique, one of the best LBs in the league and very fast IRL.

As we're on the subject of right-backs, Walker is about right, maybe VERY SLIGHTLY underrated but more or less right. Wierd thing is how quickly he loses his stamina though.

lol did he just say rafael has been the best RB this season? no where near. btw fifa is great online now with this update. just beat chelsea 3-1 with leicester ;D

lol did he just say rafael has been the best RB this season? no where near. btw fifa is great online now with this update. just beat chelsea 3-1 with leicester ;D

Lol who is then?

Played one game so far, beat Chelsea 4-1 with Tottenham :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back