The FIFA 11 Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Calum
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 164K
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sagna,Kelly,Bosingwa,Boateng,Zabaleta,Hutton ect are all better then rafael. dont get me wrong hes a good player but to inexperienced to be called the best in the league

Sagna,Kelly,Bosingwa,Boateng,Zabaleta,Hutton ect are all better then rafael. dont get me wrong hes a good player but to inexperienced to be called the best in the league

So Rafael is too inexperienced but Kelly isn't? Anyway this is off topic, PM/VM me if you want to continue.

So a person who has played 20 less games than Rafael isn't inexperienced? Even then 7 of those games have came at Huddlesfield..

zzzzzzzz

Uh, played a few games on the new patch. Manset pwns.. Even if his rating is 64(?) he's stronger than most defenders. :P

So a person who has played 20 less games than Rafael isn't inexperienced? Even then 7 of those games have came at Huddlesfield..

zzzzzzzz

Uh, played a few games on the new patch. Manset pwns.. Even if his rating is 64(?) he's stronger than most defenders. :P

kelly tackling rate is better then rafael, also rafael has been sent off, has kelly? also rafael has been booked more then kelly. thats inexperience compared to kelly

kelly tackling rate is better then rafael, also rafael has been sent off, has kelly? also rafael has been booked more then kelly. thats inexperience compared to kelly

So your saying..

If you've been Booked/Sent off it means your inexperienced yeah?

Tomas Repka played 536 games.. he got sent off 17 times (straight reds)

Does that make him inexperienced?

Rafael Deserves to be a higher rating that Most Premierleague RB's.

Yes and thats your opinion. no point arguing with a utd fanboy,

also repka is a dirty player, and known for it, is rafael.. no. yet hes been sent off twice already in his career

Last edited:

also repka is a dirty player, and known for it, is rafael.. no. yet hes been sent off twice already in his career

Yeah, Utd fanboy..

Just cos he's been sent off twice doesn't make him inexperienced.

Rafael's red card vs. Tottenham i think didn't deserve to be a second yellow.. He clipped heels, seen many times and a card has not been given..

His Red card vs. Bayern, the Bayern players pretty much bullied the Referee to give him a Red..

I agree with the Utd Fanboy that supports Reading and has a RVP sig... lol

Rafael deserves a better rating than 77, he should be at least 79-80, at least.

Ibra higher than RVP?

Not been on fifa to see the update but it looks like your questioning why Ibra is rated higher than RVP?

One of the most in-form strikers in the world (and generally one of the best anyway) against one who is injured almost as much as he's not? Course Ibra will be rated higher (although I do like RVP!)

If thats not what your saying, apologies (K)

Can someone get me the ratings for
Ozil (Real Madrid), the entire Schalke team, Alou Diarra (Bordeaux) & Rakitić (Sevilla)?

And did they change Rakitić's face? :D

Great to see my local club Bohemians in the Irish League have being updated IRL Bohs are lucky to still be a club and me and my mates did alot of funderaising for them to even get their licencse to play in this seasons league, Few of me mates that I used to play football with for a team and with my school team are playing for them now and they are also on the game playing for them now, They are shocking prepared to how they were before the update, the club was running a €1,200,000 per season last season now this season their running at €250,000. Also good to see the board expectations have lowered to being a top 4 side were as before the update it was win the league, very happy with the update.

Played my first game with the update last night with Aston Villa and I have to say there really good to play with.

arsenal 1-1 aston villa
rvp and bent
half time

EDIT: Final Score
Arsenal 2-3 Aston Villa
Arsenal Goalscorrers:
RVP
Fabregas
Villa Goalscorrers:
Bentx2
A Young

Last edited:
Is it possible the PC update didn't come yet???
I've did everything they said, started the game, signed in, went to My fifa 11, edit squads, download latest squads, and i've went back to play a regular friendly just to see, and it was still the same old players in liverpool and every other team

THink it said somwhere on the prvious page PC is after 360 and PS3 mate

Yeah, but didn't 360 & PS 3 get it yesterday?

oh and btw

When, exactly, is it happening?
*UPDATED!* Wednesday 23 February... 5pm GMT for Xbox 360 and PS3 (approximately); PC should be live between 7pm and midnight.
Which platforms are getting the updates?
PS3 and Xbox 360 are getting the updates tomorrow. It will be a little bit longer for people using PCs and other platforms.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back