The FIFA 11 Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Calum
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 164K
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think 72 for Ameobi is a bit harsh.. maybe 74 would be nicer.

celtic changes

Izzzy upped to 203
Ki upped to 94
Brown upped to 86
Kayal upped to 203
Stooper 179

:P
If any one wants to post there real stats, i would appreciate it

Ahhhh just beat my first Chelsea noob 2-0 online, something tells me it wont be the last time I come across this??

Btw dont know if anyone else has noticed but from the guy I just played he kept on passing to Torres EVERY time! So predictable, be interesting to see if others notice the same thing?

Nigel Reo-Coker being rated higher than Lucas.

XD

Btw dont know if anyone else has noticed but from the guy I just played he kept on passing to Torres EVERY time! So predictable, be interesting to see if others notice the same thing?

Ha same here! Beat a Chelseaer who kept passing to Torres, so I changed my man marking settings to have Makoun and Collins both marking him. :P Won 3-0, Bent twice and Albrighton. My first touch with Albrighton was a trick past Evra earlier, and my first touch with Bent was a tap in goal. Realism, eh...

Haha, i started with Leicester with Vassell and Yakubu up front :D

Nigel Reo-Coker being rated higher than Lucas.

XD

Ha same here! Beat a Chelseaer who kept passing to Torres, so I changed my man marking settings to have Makoun and Collins both marking him. :P Won 3-0, Bent twice and Albrighton. My first touch with Albrighton was a trick past Evra earlier, and my first touch with Bent was a tap in goal. Realism, eh...

He had Evra at Chelsea? What a cheat!

celtic changes

Izzzy upped to 203
Ki upped to 94
Brown upped to 86
Kayal upped to 203
Stooper 179

:P
If any one wants to post there real stats, i would appreciate it

If Izzy is Izaguirre - 73
Ki 72
Brown 72
Kayal 70
Hooper 75

Forster 71

Cavani is 84.

Milan.

Ibra 86

Silva 84

Robinho and Pato 82

Cassano 83

Just lost my first game with the new look Liverpool, heartbreaking! Had 67% possension and wasted my chances an then he scored a dodgey one on one :(.

Just played my first online match after the update, I was Chelsea against Man United. The person I was playing was awful. I'm not sure what tactic he was playing, I think it was 3 at the back. He even brang Smalling on for Rafael in the 1st half. Easy win, by 3 goals to nil. Drogba, Torres & Essien.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back