The FIFA 11 Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Calum
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 164K
Status
Not open for further replies.
No offense Ramires has been ***** since hes joined chelsea. Im annoyed that kompany didnt go up.

Agreed, Ramires hasn't proved anything yet. I'm annoyed as well was looking forward to playing with a realistic Liverpool from now on but I'm just not. Next year maybe..

Ramires is 79, but rating ain't everything m8. Kompany is 79, & Liverpool team is pretty much realistic, carroll - 79, suarez 82, meireles 81, gerrard 85, Kelly - big improvement from 67 to 71...

I'm glad to see that they updated Raul from 78 to 79, cause he is amazing currently. Shocker to see Huntelaar's form go up as well (80 -> 81)

Demba Ba is rated 79 overall, but when I'm actually playing with him, I can't see where that has come from! He seems to have no pace, dribbling is poor, heading is poor for someone so tall - I am talking about what I see when I play with him, not his actual stats....

Demba Ba is rated 79 overall, but when I'm actually playing with him, I can't see where that has come from! He seems to have no pace, dribbling is poor, heading is poor for someone so tall - I am talking about what I see when I play with him, not his actual stats....

Pace, dribbling & Heading can easily be seen when playing a "weaker club"

Anybody going to be on (Xbox) tomorrow afternoon for some 2 v 2? Going to a mates get get on the booze! Just fancy a few games for a laugh :)

Ramires is 79, but rating ain't everything m8. Kompany is 79, & Liverpool team is pretty much realistic, carroll - 79, suarez 82, meireles 81, gerrard 85, Kelly - big improvement from 67 to 71...

I'm glad to see that they updated Raul from 78 to 79, cause he is amazing currently. Shocker to see Huntelaar's form go up as well (80 -> 81)

Your right rating aint everything... like Anderson feels better than Scholes IMO when playing with him....
And Valencia feels like ****.

Bent is seriously insane. Now when I'm one on one I can just roll it into the corner, cool as you like. Miss about half of my one on ones with Gabby, but it's great being able to put him on as a late sub and rip apart tiring defences.

God knows why Young is still rated so highly... any fool can see he's no longer our best player, and hasn't been for two seasons now.

Van Persie is immense now, Arshavin isn't so good and Nasri is good so it looks like they have got Arsenal spot on !

EDIT : GodCubed, did you sign anyone for Villa ?

Last edited:
Van Persie is immense now, Arshavin isn't so good and Nasri is good so it looks like they have got Arsenal spot on !

On Manager Mode? Haven't had the chance to play it yet but when I do Milner's first on the list. :D

No they haven't....
Van Persie is way overated...

He doesn't score a lot of goals and he's always injured

I have FIFA 11 but it isn't linked to the Internet. Do you know any way of getting the update without an Internet connection? If not, is there any list available so that I do that manually?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back