The FIFA 11 Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Calum
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 164K
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have FIFA 11 but it isn't linked to the Internet. Do you know any way of getting the update without an Internet connection? If not, is there any list available so that I do that manually?

erm just search online, goal.com have the majority of world transfers on their site

No they haven't....
Van Persie is way overated...

He doesn't score a lot of goals and he's always injured

He has scored like 10 in his last 6 ?

---------- Post added at 11:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:12 PM ----------

On Manager Mode? Haven't had the chance to play it yet but when I do Milner's first on the list. :D

I signed Barry and Trochowski (sp), do you think they are good signings ?

I'm in 2015. Lukaku has a rating of 88, so is Macheda, Verratti is 84, and Lulinha is 86.

I'm Trabonzspor (sp) so I can't afford them :'(

Reason I don't play Career mode as it is too unrealistic, Like Man Utd are going to spend £45m on Robben.

Reason I don't play Career mode as it is too unrealistic, Like Man Utd are going to spend £45m on Robben.

I did coz I wanted him.... same argument can be applied to FM.... taking Leeds to CL glory in 3-4 years isn't realistic either.

No not just that you see Barcelona signing Leigh Bromby on loan lol.

I have FIFA 11 but it isn't linked to the Internet. Do you know any way of getting the update without an Internet connection? If not, is there any list available so that I do that manually?

I believe you can download updates off xbox.com onto a memory stick or blank CD and get updates from there :)

Just played my first Online Game with Argyle, after the update- Not that great. Playing in a 4-3-3 (Bhasera LW, Fallon ST, Mason RW)- I played League 2 Shrewsbury (Played taking pity on me, as were certainly not 2*?) Credit to the person I did play, who put in a strong performance- He dominated the opening affairs, before Luke Summerfield popped in with a goal, I conceded 2 and had N'Gala sent off- But Patterson and Bolasie on, and Bolasie made a mazy run and equalised in the 88th minute :)

How do I get the update to work if I'm not playing ranked matches etc? I just played a friend online and I had Torres in my team. I felt sick.

---------- Post added at 10:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:11 PM ----------

EDIT - Don't worry, got it.

Do you get points if the other person quits/disconnects in a ranked match? Because I swear I have encountered 5 quitters and not gained any points for them quitting. ******** really do **** me off. Always on the 90th minute too, the cowards.

Do you get points if the other person quits/disconnects in a ranked match? Because I swear I have encountered 5 quitters and not gained any points for them quitting. ******** really do **** me off. Always on the 90th minute too, the cowards.

Not sure, i think you just get a win on you record

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back