The FIFA 12 Thread

PRO CLUBS
With such a big focus on making two new modes in Head to Head Seasons and Online Friendlies, we made a conscious decision to avoid major feature work in Pro Clubs and instead focus on bug fixes, tuning, and testing.
The incredible popularity of FIFA 11 and the complexity of Online Team Play at times made for a difficult year, and for FIFA 12 the efforts we’ve made to Clubs –both in the game and on the servers - should make for a much better experience all around. Stability and exploits are a key focus for us so that games are an enjoyable experience and fair for all involved. Secondly, we worked with a few members of the community on ‘little things’ like bugs and Virtual Pro accomplishments and unlocks that I think you will notice.

Blergh. Basically ignored Clubs then.... the only mode I play fifa for and they made a few bug fixes!? Lazy bastards

That reminds me, the attribute overall system has been revamped, according to a now fired data reviewer (fired for giving away info). Guess this demonstrates it quite well.

Hopefully they have changed the attributes themselves aswell, so a strong and fast player isn't overpowered as ****. Ronaldo was so much better than Messi in FIFA 11 simply because of his superior strength.

A collection of tweets from Romily Broad about Online Clubs.

#FIFA12 Clubs: New and edited VP accomplishments. Eg, mids can now earn some defensive accomplishments.
#FIFA12 Clubs: Club invites/requests appear on main menu (not lost in player hub).
#FIFA12 Clubs: Friends Records has a dedicated screen.
#FIFA12 Clubs: More player stats in Clubs for mids/defenders.
#FIFA12 Clubs: New My Pro menu in clubs for easy access to editing pro and viewing accomplishments.
#FIFA12 Clubs: Top speed for small pros has been dialled back a touch.
#FIFA12 Clubs: Added some long term, tough-to-get VP accomplishments for the hardcore fans out there.
#FIFA12 Clubs: Tuned unlocks so that the cooler items are obtainable by better players (shoes, gear, etc.)
#FIFA12 Clubs: Tuned some of the accomplishments, and added a few new ones around lay-off passes.
#FIFA12 Clubs: Better reskinned hub screen. Bigger area.
#FIFA12 Clubs: Tuned matchmaking to prevent games between clubs too far apart.

Also PC version has better graphics options, can have far shorter load times, and uses Origin (because EA are *****).

Need more fifa clubs matchrooms plz.

Don't like playing with more than 4/5 people, gets messy.

Also, then I can put Ronan/Neall/Nathan in one room, while everyone else can play in the other.

played some fifa 11 today, and hope the off the ball movement is improved. it's dire in 11.

New Juve stadium design is in, as well as Etihad of course, and one other new stadium, they didn't say it clearly.

#FIFA12 Clubs: Top speed for small pros has been dialled back a touch. - ***** sake!

Need more fifa clubs matchrooms plz.Don't like playing with more than 4/5 people, gets messy.Also, then I can put Ronan/Neall/Nathan in one room, while everyone else can play in the other.
Why them 3?

Pace and strength, especially the combination of the two was pretty OP in FIFA 11. I reckon Thiago Silva will be the best CB in the game. He's 87 overall, very strong and probably the fastest CB in the game. Also, because of Messi having 48 strength (wtf) I reckon Ronaldo will be better yet again unless they radically change the system.

I've gathered a bit of info about FIFA 12: Messi has been downgraded to 4 star skills rightly so cos he isn't the type to throw in a Rainbow flick in a game. It is rumoured that Taraabt will have 5 star skills and Berbatov being some of the major additions. A newskill move has been added, a Bergkamp move of some sort which I look forward too.

The demo teams are Arsenal, Barca, Dortmund, Man City, Marsielle and Milan, and all games will be played at the Etihad Stadium.The highest rated player on the game is of course Messi on 95, you will see that stats have risen quite a lot, but still provide a decent guideline for a players ability. Barcelona only have one 5 star skills player, that being new signing Alexis Sanchez who has a rating of 86.

Last edited:
[video=youtube;xmUJajHxgjY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xmUJajHxgjY[/video]

At 5.24 & 7.52 on that gameplay video.... What are those random huge theatrical falls all about!?!!