The Fifa Draft League - Xbox 360

Just look at the fixtures you moron! :p

BTW, shouldn't the names go across the top of the table thingy majigger as well?

Last edited:
Wanted to be in the same league as Joe, Ct & Nathan because then I'd be guranteed a few points.

Spuncan, when can we play our games?

Me 3 - 3 Dunc [Lukaku, Ronaldo & Hernandez]

Decent game of FIFA, Hernandez's goal 2 minutes from the end saved me.

Me 2 - 4 Dunc [Ronaldo & Hernandez]

:'(

YOU'RE JUST A **** WARREN FEENY!! **** WARREN FEEEEEEEENY!

Oh, also, I am going to do a draft game cup also. So I will put the draw up for that. It will be a straight knock out game with one game played a week. :) If people are against this idea, then I won't do it. :)

CtPauley 4 - 2 Joe

Nasri Di Natale
Cavani Bent
Honda
Villa

Ronan 2-1 Danny

Lavezzi |||||| Sow (Goal of the Season)
Lloris (Pen)

Me 1 - 1 Nick [Gomez - Forgot >_<]
Me 0 - 2 Nick [Forgot >_<]

Nick'll know!

* Ibrahimovic, Suarez, Gerrard. Well played Ben. Unlucky about the two penalties, deserved better.

I was always on edge when you got in to the box :p Well played!

Me 2-2 Nathan

Me 3-4 Nathan (3-0 at half time)

Nathan 2 - 2 Tirath

Pique
Messi
Cisse
Boateng

Nathan 4 - 3 Tirath

Pedro x2
Torres
Messi
Adebayor x2
Hulk

Managed to come back from 3-0 down at half time and then Tirath rage quit when I scored the winner in the 90th minute :p

The Draft Cup draw will be put up in the OP soon, but for you people who want to see it before it's there..

Nathan v 171Danny
W4FC B3N v Jake
Joe v Dunc
Nick v Aannddyy
Ronan v Tirath
CTBumBoy v Giggles

I kept the two leagues separate for the draw, so you had to play someone from the other league. If you don't wish to play in the cup, just post on the thread and the person your playing can have a bye. :)

Games to be played by next Friday please. Only one leg for the cup. Same teams as before please.​

Also, if you can't tell, I like colours :)

And if the games get played early, we can start the next round of fixtures earlier.. ;)

Cup game:

Nathan 1 - 0 I7I Danny
Micah Richards own goal in the 90th minute.

CUP RESULT:

Nathan 1-0 Danny

Richards OG, 90th minute.

[video]http://www.ea.com/uk/football/videos/ugc/105473326[/video]

Last edited:
Right, I have come to the conclusion with time constraints people have, Fixtures isn't the best idea.

From now on, if you get online, and see someone in your league you need to play, play the games if you can! Make sure you post the results on here, the cup games will still be done every week, it doesn't have to finish in the time of the season. :)

If anyone has an issue with that, let me know, but really it's just to speed things up a bit, you don't have to play every game by tonight, you have untill the 2nd of January to play your games, but obviously try and play them before hand :)