The Fifa Draft League - Xbox 360

Me 4-2 Wilko

Higuain Benzema Ozil Van Der Wiel - Varela Rossi

Decent game, I was lucky to score as many as i did, Wilko missed a couple of 1v1s which was unfortunate for him.

Me 0-1 Wilko

Gomez

Just couldnt make my chances count. :(

Wilko 1 - 0 Jake
(Gomez)

GG, **** game, one lucky game to be honest, not many chances, can't wait to pick my new team, these players don't suit me :p

Just done the trade with Danny, (Tevez and Gamero) and then had a friendly with him and within 3mins against Danny Tevez' had scored LOOL! :D

Quality Game (ended 5-3) with Gamero getting a hat-trick vs me lool, but with the luckiest/ funniest goal ever, and Tevez gets 2 and Rossi 3 :D funny game man :D Game now Giggles quickly? :)

Just done the trade with Danny, (Tevez and Gamero) and then had a friendly with him and within 3mins against Danny Tevez' had scored LOOL! :D

Quality Game (ended 5-3) with Gamero getting a hat-trick vs me lool, but with the luckiest/ funniest goal ever, and Tevez gets 2 and Rossi 3 :D funny game man :D Game now Giggles quickly? :)

To quote you... "No Buffon - I mean Caslillas, what the **** are you doing!"

Me 2-3 Gates

Ozil Busquets - Robben x3

Gates then went offline before playing second game...

Obviously uber happy after trashing you 3-2!! :p

I was eating in the first half, and he was jewing with Robben. Second half was all me and was unlucky not to get draw. I intercepted a goal kick and put the shot wide, then from the resulting goal kick intercepted and put it wide again!!! He had the balls to take another short one which i just missed.

I was eating in the first half, and he was jewing with Robben. Second half was all me and was unlucky not to get draw. I intercepted a goal kick and put the shot wide, then from the resulting goal kick intercepted and put it wide again!!! He had the balls to take another short one which i just missed.

Inspired by Torres I see ;)

jake sorry bout leaving before playing the second game, parents wanted to watch something. and i was not jewing with robben. your keeper palmed it too him ;)

Me 1-2 Aannddyy

Ridiculous goal from Alonso.

Just beat Jake 2-1; both my goals were ****, pretty sure Jake's was too. Think I need to start playing FIFA online a bit more if I'm actually going to compete this year.. No offence to Jake, he probably should have won. ):

I played terribly, couldn't attack at all, kept finding myself dribbling into dead ends with Busquets...

So.. is that all the cup games done? I need to do a big update at some point, have been a bit busy as of late.