The Fifa Draft League - Xbox 360

Wilko 7 - 2 Giggs
(Tevez x2, Fabregas x2, Rossi x3) (Neymar x2)

Good game, wanted to pick a new team ASAP before i got Tevez, but he seemed to complete my team and I'm happy to keep the team if everyone CBA with a new draft ;-) GG

So.. is that all the cup games done? I need to do a big update at some point, have been a bit busy as of late.

Nope. Tell Tiraths to get his **** on xbox and play me - lost count of the times I've invited him.

Or, just give me a bye :p

Nathan 2 -0 Danny

Messi
Pique

Nathan 3 - 1 Danny

Akinfenwa x2
Pique
Pastore

Nathan 2 -0 Danny

Messi
Pique

Nathan 3 - 1 Danny

Akinfenwa x2
Pastore

THE REF'S ON YOUR SIDE! THE REF'S ON YOUR SIIIIDE!

Phil Jones, the epic Target Man. Who gets sent off. Along with Richards.

To quote Wenger - "I did not see it"

THE REF'S ON YOUR SIDE! THE REF'S ON YOUR SIIIIDE!

Phil Jones, the epic Target Man. Who gets sent off. Along with Richards.

To quote Wenger - "I did not see it"

To quote myself - "AKINFENWAAAAAA"

So.. is that all the cup games done? I need to do a big update at some point, have been a bit busy as of late.

I still have Ronan to play in the cup. Double-legged or straight knockout?

CUP
Me 2-1 Danny
He scored an 89th min equaliser after a mistake from David Luiz, then I scored a 90th min winner with Ribery :p

CUP
Me 2-1 Danny
He scored an 89th min equaliser after a mistake from David Luiz, then I scored a 90th min winner with Ribery :p

Jammy *******.

TWO good shots all game, and you score them both. Never mind the fact that I was camped in your box for most of the game.

Wilko 7 - 2 Giggs
(Tevez x2, Fabregas x2, Rossi x3) (Neymar x2)

Good game, wanted to pick a new team ASAP before i got Tevez, but he seemed to complete my team and I'm happy to keep the team if everyone CBA with a new draft ;-) GG

No way. Redders picked my team for me and its AIDS. 3rd pick overall and he chooses Marvin Emnes. The fun of the draft game last year was a redraft every couple of seasons.

Your team pwns, you just suck. Let me take over you and i'll pwn.

No way. Redders picked my team for me and its AIDS. 3rd pick overall and he chooses Marvin Emnes. The fun of the draft game last year was a redraft every couple of seasons.

We will be redrafting at the end of the season. I will update today so we can see where we are with games played and the cup. :)

Yeah thats fine, I'm okay with re-drafting, I'm just saying that I'm happy with my team now i have Tevez :D

I think Akinfenwa may have scored more goals for me than Torres did in the entire time I had him.

available for games today, giggles, jake and tiraths wanna play? remeber giggles i'm already 2-0 up ;)